Simona Halep (Romānia) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM   #91
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (Romānia)

Simona make a good job
She will play at Orange Bowl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2007, 06:37 AM   #92
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Simona lost 63 62 to Alison Riske . Surely tiredness as well ...

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 12:51 PM   #93
country flag Michael Pemulis

Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold

Could any of you tell me what's wrong with Simona? A great Eddie Herr and soon afterwards a downfall. Is she injured or simply tired after a tough season?

Michael Pemulis

www.red-sequoia.com
Michael Pemulis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:37 AM   #94
country flag OohZuzana

OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future

Big win today vs. Spremo! I hope she wins the AO title.

Count me as a fan
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:23 PM   #95
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah after her great week in Nottinghill, she is definitely one of the hot faves to win this tournament! She has not been given the easiest draw though, so at least, if she wins it, it would be totally deserved .
Haide Simona! Nice start of the tournament!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Jan 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM   #96
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Simona burst into R3 with a flawless performance over Isaara, 60 60. Just perfect! Already her 3rd bagel of the tournament!
Congrats! She could meet Kasia Piter next round, should be tougher, but Simona will be the favourite.

Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 07:21 AM   #97
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Simona defeats Piter 76 60. Another bagel, she has given 4 already .
QF against Nastya Pav'. Haide!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:01 AM   #98
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Simona destroyed Nastya with her bomb-shots 62 63 Great way to show her potential in such an event, she is finally making herself a name!
SF against home's favourite Jessica Moore. Good luck!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:24 AM   #99
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Simona destroyed Nastya with her bomb-shots 62 63 Great way to show her potential in such an event, she is finally making herself a name!
SF against home's favourite Jessica Moore. Good luck!
GOOD LUCK SIMONA in SF
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #100
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

Photo of Simona.

Good luck in the semi!! She has a pretty good chance, hopefully she'll take advantage of it and get one step closer to her dream: winning a Grand Slam this year!

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
teo_honey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 05:11 AM   #101
country flag dania

dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of

So proud of her.Good luck,baby!
dania is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM   #102
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

Unfortunately she lost 2:6 2:6.
The score is disappointing, but it's great the fact that she got to the semifinal of a Grand Slam for the first time in her career. Hopefully she'll get there many times again!

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #103
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Great tournament Simona Jessica is thrashing everybody, just determined to win in her country, I guess .

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #104
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

http://hi5.com/friend/56615866--SyMo...--Profile-html

Old Feb 16th, 2008, 10:46 PM   #105
country flag teo_honey

thanks for all the links!

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
Closed Thread