Simona Halep (Romānia) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 6th, 2007, 08:56 PM   #76
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (Romānia)

Great fight still. Good tournament from Simona .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #77
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is in final of the European Junior Championships in the 16y.o section. She secured very comfortable wins throughout the whole tournament. She is facing now the first seed, Ksenia Pervak, to get the precious title.
Good luck !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 04:00 PM   #78
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

so much expected

lets hope she can take the title
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 04:50 PM   #79
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Simona wins 6-0 7-5 in the final and takes the title
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #80
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Well done Simona, amazing week ! I hope she integrates the junior top 10 before the end of the year.

Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 06:13 PM   #81
country flag ValTsunami

ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light

Simona Halep-Michelle Larcher de Brito 6-2^6-3.
Well done Simonaaaaaaaaa!
ValTsunami is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 08:07 PM   #82
country flag Pszczelny

Simona

good luck against Calderwood
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:37 PM   #83
country flag Iceland
From island to island

great chance of going deeper ! Very convincing scoreline against the brat on her home tournament if I can say so.

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #84
country flag Pszczelny

Simona def. Tyra Calderwood 6-4 4-6 6-3

a bit too close, but the most important she's in 3rd round
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #85
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Looks like Simona dropped off the ranking lists since she's only got 2 tournaments counting for her totals at the moment. Will she try to play again before the end of the year?
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #86
country flag ValTsunami

ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrtbckhnd View Post
Looks like Simona dropped off the ranking lists since she's only got 2 tournaments counting for her totals at the moment. Will she try to play again before the end of the year?
In this moment she is injured. She has some problemes with left ankle.
ValTsunami is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 04:05 PM   #87
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

I am a fan of Simona HALEP
GOOD LUCK SIMONA HALEP
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 08:03 AM   #88
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Simona is in the SF of the prestigious Eddie Herr Championship! She has just taken out the second seed Ksenia Pervak .
I give you her run:
R1: def Pimkina 62 60
R2: def McHale 63 62
R3: def Cecil 63 62
QF: def Pervak 61 57 63

She plays now against another 1991, Melanie Oudin. Knock her out with your bomb-shots Simona!!!!

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 08:10 AM   #89
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 09:25 PM   #90
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Simona lost to Oudin 26 62 63 Great tournament still, but I wish she made it to the final...
Good luck in the Orange Bowl!

Closed Thread