Simona Halep (România) - Page 379 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #5671
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Bad loss, but I'm sure she'll be fine. Maye this Asian swing just doesn't suit her this year - climate, new balls (for example Kaia said she doesn't like the Head balls they play with in Beijing), health problems, tiredness from the previous US swing or whatever it may be
She also had some shoulder problems, overall she played so many matches( probably the most amount out of everybody thid spring-summer)even a 3 week break didn't do a thing.
And I hope Kaia will find her form again, her potential is way better than top 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
"Cainii latra, ursul merge". The problem is that "the bear" had some tough weeks with two sour losses. And it's only natural to have some down weeks. Everyone is after her, she had a tremendous season and she is the new player to beat. And from time to time some will be successful on their mission.
That's what I've noticed too, everybody switches to GOAT mode when they are playing her, I don't think they underestimate her any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaliga View Post
Buna ziua,
New user and I am really a big Simona fan. You will see.
She had a bad lose but life goes on and she learns all the time, she only 22.
Haide Simo
Welcome!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #5672
country flag mamaliga

mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to all, Simo twisted something between the neck and the shoulder, and the pain was moving down to her arm. Few days rest and she will be ok. I just hope that she regroups mentally and gets back to her usual mental strength. You could see in her face before the game that she was in bad mood. Lost to Venus and now Serena in R3 depressed her.
Its ok, we are just humans.She will be good again.

Last edited by mamaliga : Sep 30th, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
mamaliga is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #5673
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all

Does anyone have the full match or some highlights from the Radwanska match? It was on tennistv.com yesterday but I don't have a subscription.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #5674
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
Does anyone have the full match or some highlights from the Radwanska match? It was on tennistv.com yesterday but I don't have a subscription.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #5675
country flag mamaliga

mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice

Congratulations to Simona on getting today her highest rank ever of 17 on the WTA official rankings. The road is long with ups and downs like 2 days ago. We have to see the big picture and move on. Simo had an amazing run in 5 months when she went from 64 to 17 in the world. No one can take that away from her.

Last edited by mamaliga : Sep 30th, 2013 at 07:28 AM.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #5676
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #5677
country flag mamaliga

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #5678
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROG7QclVnic
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #5679
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

In legatura cu ce a fost acum 2 zile imi voi spune si eu o parere mai detaliata.
Fara sa dau nume ca nu asta e mai important oricum sunt dintre romanii inscrisi mai recent.

E absolut normal ca cei care scriu urat despre Simona sa primeasca raspuns.
Ma refer la cei clasici gen goyoungusa, dsanders, madmax etc.
Aici sunt total de acord cu ce-a spus noname29

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Cred ca ura asta sau cheam-o cum vrei, vine din partea unora care se simt cam amenintati
si se gindesc ca fav lor ar pute-a pierde cu Simona. Iar altii(cunosc 3-4) pur si simplu urasc Romanii, indiferent daca este vorba de Monica, Sorana, sau Simona toate cu un joc diferent, dar trata-te in acelasi mod negativ.
Problema e ca unii dintre noi nu stiu sa raspunda unui hater, si fac mai mult rau decit bine. Nu dau nume, dar nu e facind un hater stupid sau prost, etc. ca o sa castigi ceva, sau o sa il pui in garda. Dar daca raspunzi, fa-o mai degajat, asa ai da-i impresia ca ce-a ce a spus nu te-a atins, raspunzi, raspude cu ironie si fa-l sa se simta un nimic.
Sambata la livescore au fost unele replici de la ai nostri care nu prea isi aveau rostul.
Atacuri la unul hugues daniel care tot timpul a vorbit frumos de Simona pe GM dar care in ziua respectiva tinea cu Ula. Alegerea lui. Si eu daca joaca Begu cu Dulgheru tin mai mult cu una dintre ele in functie de cine cred ca ar avea nevoie de mai multe puncte. Desi imi plac amandoua.

Apoi mai e un danez care sta tot timpul pe livescore si in general are o atitudine echilibrata.
Chiar sustinea pe Simona in anumite meciuri. Mi-aduc aminte turneul de la Roma si nu numai.
Acum a zis ca daca Simona e accidentata ar trebui sa se retraga. Nimic agresiv dar s-a gasit un roman sa-l „puna la punct” cu shut the fuck once.

Nu se terminase Flipkens cu Errani si unul zice ca nu se mai termina meciul asta ….
Nu-mi aduc exact aminte expresia. Daca Simona ar juca cu AMG si dupa ar urma meciul Serenei. Si fanii Serenei ar veni pe livescore si ar zice nu mai termina proastele astea 2 mizeria asta de meci ca sa vine randul „reginei”. Nu ne-ar conveni. Asa cred si fanii lui errani si flipkens multi-putini cat or fi.

Iar in general cand unii zic ca sa vedem in 2014 daca Simona se va mentine la acelasi nivel .Daca o exprima in mod politicos nu inseamna un atac. Noi ca fanii ai ei asa credem si poate va ajunge top 10, top 8. Asta nu inseamna ca ceilalti n-au voie sa ridice intrebarea asta si trebuie raspuns cu calm. Si eu pot sa scriu ca sunt curios daca Lisicki va putea sa-si apere semifinala de la Wimbledon.

In concluzie e de raspuns cu ironii doar la cei care intr-adevar ataca jucatoarele romance. Astia sunt 4-5-6 nu mai multi. Cei neutri si fanii altor jucatoare care doar isi sustin favoriti in mod ok trebuie lasati in pace. In caz contrar numarul de hateri ai Simonei va creste. Si e pacat pt ca Simona chiar are un joc frumos.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #5680
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Seeing some parts of Petkovic-Azarenka match today now I think it would have been better for Simona to play Vika instead Venus last week.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #5681
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Seeing some parts of Petkovic-Azarenka match today now I think it would have been better for Simona to play Vika instead Venus last week.
i said this before the match with Venus... It's the end of the year ... It always happens like this.
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #5682
country flag ALIEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
In legatura cu ce a fost acum 2 zile imi voi spune si eu o parere mai detaliata.
Fara sa dau nume ca nu asta e mai important oricum sunt dintre romanii inscrisi mai recent.

E absolut normal ca cei care scriu urat despre Simona sa primeasca raspuns.
Ma refer la cei clasici gen goyoungusa, dsanders, madmax etc.
Aici sunt total de acord cu ce-a spus noname29

Sambata la livescore au fost unele replici de la ai nostri care nu prea isi aveau rostul.
Atacuri la unul hugues daniel care tot timpul a vorbit frumos de Simona pe GM dar care in ziua respectiva tinea cu Ula. Alegerea lui. Si eu daca joaca Begu cu Dulgheru tin mai mult cu una dintre ele in functie de cine cred ca ar avea nevoie de mai multe puncte. Desi imi plac amandoua.

Apoi mai e un danez care sta tot timpul pe livescore si in general are o atitudine echilibrata.
Chiar sustinea pe Simona in anumite meciuri. Mi-aduc aminte turneul de la Roma si nu numai.
Acum a zis ca daca Simona e accidentata ar trebui sa se retraga. Nimic agresiv dar s-a gasit un roman sa-l „puna la punct” cu shut the fuck once.

Nu se terminase Flipkens cu Errani si unul zice ca nu se mai termina meciul asta ….
Nu-mi aduc exact aminte expresia. Daca Simona ar juca cu AMG si dupa ar urma meciul Serenei. Si fanii Serenei ar veni pe livescore si ar zice nu mai termina proastele astea 2 mizeria asta de meci ca sa vine randul „reginei”. Nu ne-ar conveni. Asa cred si fanii lui errani si flipkens multi-putini cat or fi.

Iar in general cand unii zic ca sa vedem in 2014 daca Simona se va mentine la acelasi nivel .Daca o exprima in mod politicos nu inseamna un atac. Noi ca fanii ai ei asa credem si poate va ajunge top 10, top 8. Asta nu inseamna ca ceilalti n-au voie sa ridice intrebarea asta si trebuie raspuns cu calm. Si eu pot sa scriu ca sunt curios daca Lisicki va putea sa-si apere semifinala de la Wimbledon.

In concluzie e de raspuns cu ironii doar la cei care intr-adevar ataca jucatoarele romance. Astia sunt 4-5-6 nu mai multi. Cei neutri si fanii altor jucatoare care doar isi sustin favoriti in mod ok trebuie lasati in pace. In caz contrar numarul de hateri ai Simonei va creste. Si e pacat pt ca Simona chiar are un joc frumos.
Corect (desi nu ar trebui sa mai raspundem nici celor care ataca)
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #5683
country flag mamaliga

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
i said this before the match with Venus... It's the end of the year ... It always happens like this.
Thats true. Vika looked tired and had 15 double faults today. Simona's luck will change and she will not always play the Williams sisters. She saw Serena in R3 and lost her motivation to play against aga2. Also, Simona will improve in the future.

Last edited by mamaliga : Sep 30th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #5684
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

M-am razgandit, nu mai vreau sa se retraga de la Linz.
What am I going to do next week if I can't watch her play?
scrumm is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #5685
country flag mamaliga

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
M-am razgandit, nu mai vreau sa se retraga de la Linz.
What am I going to do next week if I can't watch her play?
Simona should play in Linz to clean her head from the Tokyo and China events. It will change her mood. I hope she is not too sad now. Life goes on.
Closed Thread