Simona Halep (România) - Page 378 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #5656
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I agree with ALIEN here. Best thing to do imo is ignoring the haters, following the good old rule "don't feed the trolls". If you try to have a discussion with those posters you're just wasting your time.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Ha.. Because Bouchard doesn't have any achievements so far -) That's why everybody loves her . When(if) she is a top-player she will have a lot of haters. -)
I hope not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I don't want my mood to be destroyed by their nonsense, but yeah, we should all deal they way everyone of us think is most appropriate or best for him/her.
Ok , well I for one will not respond to the haters, I hope the others will do the same.(I guess most of us got carried away after this loss - to Urszula Radwanska of all people)
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #5657
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I mean is there are players like Bouchard who imo get hyped way more by the WTA, by journalists, etc.
I also hype Bouchard cause she is great. But she is also hated here, she didn't escape without being called a pusher . What I hate more is to see a user like Alwaysfan who is frustrated that Halep owned Navarro during two tournaments that year and makes statements like this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Thanks Ula!!!
Bye halep next year back to top 60 where u deserve to be
Look at this stupid post. or this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
You guys are really bored.
I dont like her and that's all.
She is a top 40-60 at peak but with an excellent season like every player have one moment in the career.
We will talk next year.

AUDREY HEPBURN RACHEL WEISZ NAOMI WATTS ROONEY MARA JESSICA CHASTAIN
VERA FARMIGA MICHELLE WILLIAMS KATE MARA AMY ADAMS RACHEL McADAMS
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #5658
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I also hype Bouchard cause she is great. But she is also hated here, she didn't escape without being called a pusher . What I hate more is to see a user like Alwaysfan who is frustrated that Halep owned Navarro during two tournaments that year and makes statements like this one:

Look at this stupid post. or this:
Well okay but being called a pusher on TF is arguably the mildest form of hating there is. Apart from the extreme hard hitters/aggressive players on the tour I think literally every relevant player has been called a pusher at least once on this board (I even remember some claims that Sharapova was a 'power pusher' ). Don't know if I'm biased but I really don't think Bouchard (I've only used her as one example anyway) gets as much criticism/hate on here as Simona.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #5659
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well okay but being called a pusher on TF is arguably the mildest form of hating there is. Apart from the extreme hard hitters/aggressive players on the tour I think literally every relevant player has been called a pusher at least once on this board (I even remember some claims that Sharapova was a 'power pusher' ). Don't know if I'm biased but I really don't think Bouchard (I've only used her as one example anyway) gets as much criticism/hate on here as Simona.
No, of course she doesn't. But also consider that Bouchard is considered a beautiful girl and that's a big factor. And also, Bouchard didn't win yet anything. Wait for her to have a season like Simona's and watch the haters come by. I guarantee that it will happen, also because there are not only typical haters on this forum, there are also trolls that wait for some player to lose just to bash. That explains why GoYoungUSA is never posting on a Simona winning thread, but he is also one of the first posters when she loses.

AUDREY HEPBURN RACHEL WEISZ NAOMI WATTS ROONEY MARA JESSICA CHASTAIN
VERA FARMIGA MICHELLE WILLIAMS KATE MARA AMY ADAMS RACHEL McADAMS
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #5660
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Genie is certainly nowhere near as hated as Simona.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #5661
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light

I must admit I'm here mostly for the good wishes for Halep, as well as for the smart description, analysis of, and commentary on her game. You guys do great with that, but I won't go wandering looking for those who don't wish Halep well. What I'm saying is, some of this "hate" stuff seems meant to bait you, and it's too bad when you rise to it. Looking at Halep in relationship to other tour players, she's playing well (on the whole) right now, and she'll know best how much she can play before year-end. Trying to understand the WTA Tour promotions is a foggy business. Looks certainly help, but Halep is a beautiful girl. If somebody gets promoted before her, what is meant by that? Maybe only that they live closer to where the agents, the sponsors, the Administrators, are?
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #5662
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Cred ca ura asta sau cheam-o cum vrei, vine din partea unora care se simt cam amenintati
si se gindesc ca fav lor ar pute-a pierde cu Simona. Iar altii(cunosc 3-4) pur si simplu urasc Romanii, indiferent daca este vorba de Monica, Sorana, sau Simona toate cu un joc diferent, dar trata-te in acelasi mod negativ.
Problema e ca unii dintre noi nu stiu sa raspunda unui hater, si fac mai mult rau decit bine. Nu dau nume, dar nu e facind un hater stupid sau prost, etc. ca o sa castigi ceva, sau o sa il pui in garda. Dar daca raspunzi, fa-o mai degajat, asa ai da-i impresia ca ce-a ce a spus nu te-a atins, raspunzi, raspude cu ironie si fa-l sa se simta un nimic.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #5663
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Bad loss, but I'm sure she'll be fine. Maye this Asian swing just doesn't suit her this year - climate, new balls (for example Kaia said she doesn't like the Head balls they play with in Beijing), health problems, tiredness from the previous US swing or whatever it may be

And for your own mental health I suggest to keep away from those result threads
She gets so much hate because she had very good results and was hyped to the sky by some people and now she cannot seem to 'back these wins up' anymore (which is absurd of course to say based on one-two tournaments). Also she's now a threat to many top players - that's pretty much all it takes to gain haters.
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #5664
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Cred ca ura asta sau cheam-o cum vrei, vine din partea unora care se simt cam amenintati
si se gindesc ca fav lor ar pute-a pierde cu Simona. Iar altii(cunosc 3-4) pur si simplu urasc Romanii, indiferent daca este vorba de Monica, Sorana, sau Simona toate cu un joc diferent, dar trata-te in acelasi mod negativ.
Problema e ca unii dintre noi nu stiu sa raspunda unui hater, si fac mai mult rau decit bine. Nu dau nume, dar nu e facind un hater stupid sau prost, etc. ca o sa castigi ceva, sau o sa il pui in garda. Dar daca raspunzi, fa-o mai degajat, asa ai da-i impresia ca ce-a ce a spus nu te-a atins, raspunzi, raspude cu ironie si fa-l sa se simta un nimic.
Ideea e buna dar cu practica e mai greu.
Raspunsul tau de pe topicul cu rezultatul cu degete si alte chestii.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan

Last edited by soimu : Sep 29th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #5665
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Ideea e buna dar cu practica e mai greu.
Raspunsul tau de pe topicul cu rezultatul cu degete si alte chestii.
Da poate ai dreptate, sigur ai, dar asta nu e prob. Svetlana aia cred ca ia facut pe toti fanii lui Simona dobitoci, SI NU M-AM PUTUT ABTINE .. tinind cont ca nu am dormit tt noaptea.. putea fi si mai rau, ai puteam arata altceva decit degete. Oricum nu cred ca eu am adus vre-un hater lui Simona. Eu nu am postat nimic despre Simona ceva de genul, o sa fie top 10, sau ca e mai buna ca aia, sau cealalta, adversara ei nu val. nimic, cealalta e overrated. In conc. cred ca chesti de genul asta aduc mai usor hateri, decit cea ce am spus eu.
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #5666
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Vorba manelistilor - cu cat esti mai "valabil" cu atat ai mai multi dusmani, asa ca bucurati-va ca Simona are "hateri".
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #5667
country flag noname29

Nu imi aduc aminte daca ia facut dobitoci pe toti fanii Simonei, sau doar pe fanii Romanii, stiu ca acum citeva zile avea ceva de impartit cu unii de ai nostrii.. Gindindu-ma mai bine cred ca am fost soft cu ea , i-am aratat degetele intr-un mod delicat.
Un lucru e cert. Cred ca modul in care spun o chestie unui hater asa mai dur si ironic
chiar nu dauneaza cu nimic Simonei sau voua, ba dimpotriva.
Ex. Acum 4 zile am raspuns unui fan de al lui Aga si hater Simona, si am facut-o in live Thread, in timpul unui joc al polonezei, era plin de fanii ai ei, poles sau nu. Nimeni nu a spus nepia, haterul a disparut ca magarul in ceata, si culmea e ca astazi plonicii au fost mai echilibrati fata de Simona. Acum citva timp, pe fondul unui thread timpit de genul cine e mai bun..Simo sau Sara, un ingurita si-a luat-o si el, si il tot caut de cam o luna si ceva..dai mai greu de gasit decit aurul. Asta este, cine vre-a sa ma critice are tot dreptul, oricum prefer sa fiu criticat cind fac ceva rau, decit sa ma ascund, sa nu fac nimic ca sa nu fiu criticat. Hai Simona.
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #5668
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

People just can't deal that players can improve all of a sudden.

On the one hand they hate on everyone who is hyped in their opinion, but when someone is coming completely out of the blue they believe it's just all fluky as well.

If Simona had the financial support or practice facilities of Robson and co. she would have started to play better much earlier. She (as all our girls) had to fight through the incapability of the national federation at first, but if they do and can overcome these annoyances on their way to the top - they are here to stay. Simona isn't a spoiled brat like so many other young girls coming up.
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #5669
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Luckily for her, Simona doesn't read the crap on TF

And even if she did, I'm pretty sure she knows you cannot please everybody. Nobody can. Graf was hated because people held her responsible for what happened to Seles. Vicario-Sanchez & Martinez were only claycourt players, when Henin & Clijsters started playing major finals against each other, the audiences significantly dropped. The Russian girls were and still are constantly mocked even after winning GS titles, Ivanovic & Jankovic, although both of them former no. 1 on the WTA rankings, are a media subject only when it comes to their looks or outfits, not their tennis or results, and Woz only got to be no. 1 because Serena took a long break from the tour. The narrow minded people constantly need to direct their hate towards something or someone and they will always find reasons to justify their hate.

"Cainii latra, ursul merge". The problem is that "the bear" had some tough weeks with two sour losses. And it's only natural to have some down weeks. Everyone is after her, she had a tremendous season and she is the new player to beat. And from time to time some will be successful on their mission.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #5670
country flag mamaliga

mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice

Buna ziua,
New user and I am really a big Simona fan. You will see.
She had a bad lose but life goes on and she learns all the time, she only 22.
Haide Simo
mamaliga is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread