Simona Halep (România) - Page 377 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #5641
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

I wouldn't be so worried. I just think it was one of those days doomed to happen at one point. She obvioussly didn't feel at her best in Asia. I think she needs her rest, but a proper one, get her groove togheter and come back stronger than ever.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #5642
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Summer so far still has the same difficulty with her forehand.
When the ball comes around belts, she hits well. The problem is when the ball comes to knee height or shoulder. Here makes most mistakes, or put the opponent in the game with short balls and without strength.
I'm worried about her physique, it doesn't have muscle problems, have back or shoulder. I think those who say that next year should play more tournaments, finally realize that it's a stupid thing to do.
I noticed that almost after every point played (in all matches), it breathes very difficult watching opponents they breathe normally. I do not know if it's a health issue... or just endurance.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #5643
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Summer so far still has the same difficulty with her forehand.
When the ball comes around belts, she hits well. The problem is when the ball comes to knee height or shoulder. Here makes most mistakes, or put the opponent in the game with short balls and without strength.
I'm worried about her physique, it doesn't have muscle problems, have back or shoulder. I think those who say that next year should play more tournaments, finally realize that it's a stupid thing to do.
I noticed that almost after every point played (in all matches), it breathes very difficult watching opponents they breathe normally. I do not know if it's a health issue... or just endurance.
cred ca are si probleme de sanatate . am vazut-o de multe ori tusind .
drg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #5644
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The haters are fucking pathetic.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #5645
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She seams to be exhausted more mentally than physically.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #5646
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

The Halep vs. Radwanska result thread brings me close to banning myself from this board and never coming back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
No, fuck them.
But Simona is the one who must do the talking. We can only support her and stay loyal - Simona is receiving no love from the WTA whatsoever. Everyone can see this.

The people want to see cheap photo-shoots, bitchy twitter comments, Gangnam style improvisation #28963892 etc.

Simona isn't a media attention whore like them and receiving hate like no one before. The only reason you can hate her and I really mean 'hate' not just dislike, is because she is having success. There is nothing else that would appear at least a bit controversial about her. It's fucking pathetic.

On top of that, love is irrational, but so is hate.
Hate doesn't need logical reasons, you just create them subjectively and all by yourself.

It's nonsense to argue with haters as every logical comment exposed to them will meet some irrational conspiracy they make up in their limited minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
I think those who say that next year should play more tournaments, finally realize that it's a stupid thing to do.
She actually said so herself, but I thought she was caught in the act in front of the interviewer.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #5647
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She seams to be exhausted more mentally than physically.
I agree. She played and won so much this year. Keeping up that intensity and high level of play she showed this year takes a lot of mental strength.

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #5648
Setsuna.

There is nothing to dislike/hate about her but seeing her get this much hate is NID given how pathetic some ppl can be in GM.

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #5649
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

You guys overreact because of haters. It's normal for GM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #5650
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

OK, it is clear that she reached a point where it is time to take a long break, maybe until next year and in the meantime to reflect over the great year she had and get some well deserved rest and get healthy. I couldn't even watch the whole match, that's how frustrated I was with her unforced errors. I kept coming back hoping to see a different score, no chance.
Anyway, congratulations to Simona for her great year and I hope she enjoys the final rendezvous in Sofia.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #5651
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
You guys overreacted because of haters. It's normal for GM.
I rarely respond to them tbh but this time I couldn't stay calm after seeing all that stupid hate.

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #5652
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The Halep vs. Radwanska result thread brings me close to banning myself from this board and never coming back again.

But Simona is the one who must do the talking. We can only support her and stay loyal - Simona is receiving no love from the WTA whatsoever. Everyone can see this.

The people want to see cheap photo-shoots, bitchy twitter comments, Gangnam style improvisation #28963892 etc.

Simona isn't a media attention whore like them and receiving hate like no one before. The only reason you can hate her and I really mean 'hate' not just dislike, is because she is having success. There is nothing else that would appear at least a bit controversial about her. It's fucking pathetic.

On top of that, love is irrational, but so is hate.
Hate doesn't need logical reasons, you just create them subjectively and all by yourself.

It's nonsense to argue with haters as every logical comment exposed to them will meet some irrational conspiracy they make up in their limited minds.
I think you take this forum and this situation way to seriously, it's just a stupid forum. I felt like puting some records straight, but you're probably right, you can't talk sense with those idiot haters.
There should be a consensus or something, among us, that we will never respond to haters again. But everybody must be on board , it won't work if some of us will continue responding. What would you say about something like that?
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #5653
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
You guys overreact because of haters. It's normal for GM.
Unfortunately it's normal for quite a few players in GM but not for everyone. What I mean is there are players like Bouchard who imo get hyped way more by the WTA, by journalists, etc. than Halep yet doesn't nearly have as many haters. I for one find it usually hard to warm up to young players who have achieved less than their peers yet get much more attention and hype based on things like their looks or the country they come from. That said, I still find it ridiculous to hate on them because it's not the players' fault after all.

I agree with ALIEN here. Best thing to do imo is ignoring the haters, following the good old rule "don't feed the trolls". If you try to have a discussion with those posters you're just wasting your time.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #5654
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
like Bouchard who imo get hyped way more by the WTA, by journalists, etc. than Halep yet doesn't nearly have as many haters..
Ha.. Because Bouchard doesn't have any achievements so far -) That's why everybody loves her . When(if) she is a top-player she will have a lot of haters. -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #5655
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I rarely respond to them tbh but this time I couldn't stay calm after seeing all that stupid hate.
Yep, I haven't seen hate delivered in such a primitive, irrational and idiotic way before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
I think you take this forum and this situation way to seriously, it's just a stupid forum. I felt like puting some records straight, but you're probably right, you can't talk sense with those idiot haters.
There should be a consensus or something, among us, that we will never respond to haters again. But everybody must be on board , it won't work if some of us will continue responding. What would you say about something like that?
I don't give a fuck about haters, nor about this board in general (although it makes me lose faith in humanity at times). I only care about people who let themselves get dragged down to that level.

It's hard to close your mouth in view of so much stupidity, you are right (neither can I), but we should always keep in mind that they are just a couple of pathetic souls graving for attention and not give them a target to hit on.

I don't want my mood to be destroyed by their nonsense, but yeah, we should all deal they way everyone of us think is most appropriate or best for him/her.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread