Simona Halep (România) - Page 376 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #5626
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Dude , there are still linz and Moscow to play. This is mandatory. It,s not good if she loses or retire now.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Can't see her playing both these events.

And I really hope she doesn't.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #5627
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
She may skip Linz but she will most likely play Moscow in my mind.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #5628
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Urszula's level dropped significantly, while Simona seems more focused.

Good stuff now.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #5629
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Unf*cking believable . 10 x

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #5630
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was....unclutch.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #5631
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

her worst match since Rome tbh...i don't know what was wrong today...because she was utterly horrible the whole match, but whenever she had a chance she simply missed everything...

she better not think much about this match and move one

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #5632
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Simona was clearly injured so I really don't feel bad for this loss. Even if she would have managed to win this, she would've lost for sure in the 2nd round. I really hope she doesn't play any more tournaments this year, except for the TOC. Rest, Simona, and get well soon.

Last edited by Evan86 : Sep 28th, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #5633
country flag Curcubeu

Never a dull moment with the tennis royalty.

That was some high class choking although she was barely rolling in her serves at the end of the second set and was clearly injured.

She should skip Linz now.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #5634
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

I have no words to describe this match. Yes, i hope she'll withdraw at least from Linz and will have a good preparation for poor man's YEC
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #5635
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
I have no words to describe this match. Yes, i hope she'll withdraw at least from Linz
This is actually happening regularly in Tennis Romania.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #5636
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
happening regularly in Tennis Romania.
In WTA -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #5637
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
In WTA -)
Should have seen Niculescu play Voskoboeva in the first round of the US Open this year. 12 breaks of serve between the two of them...very close to what happened today.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #5638
country flag Curcubeu

OK, guys, the hate is getting out of control. I have never seen something like this.
I don't know where this should end, but it's enough.

Let's put all the desperate haters on ignore and get on with it. You are better than that, people!
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #5639
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

No, fuck them.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #5640
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona fought but she gave too much free points to her opponent.
Ula did this only in the middle of the 2nd set and the score got to 5-2.
I am more worried about missing all those chances.
This may have a bad impact on her confidence level.
After Venus match where she also had some big opportunities.

My wish for her is to be healthy and with a good morale at the next tournaments.
Simona.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread