Simona Halep (România) - Page 374 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #5596
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Happy Birthday, Simona !!
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #5597
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Freaking bad luck . 2nd consecutive week she's in the No. 1 seed . Horrible birthday present I guess (also as she's playing tomorrow)

Maybe Serene will withdraw / retire

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Sep 27th, 2013 at 04:10 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #5598
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

La Multi Ani!

Secondly, I don't see Simona having any mental issues with Serena in particular. In contrast, her match against Seerena at Wimbledon was the most aggressive and focused I have ever seen her up to that day, although admittedly Serena just came back from her long break. Still, she was impressive before running out of gas.

Playing in Rome, she was just walking dead and still didn't win much fewer games than most other girls this week. In Cinci, she simply overslept the start of the match for whatever reasons. She has these patches in a match where she isn't all by herself.

She's having the night match in Beijing tomorrow. Good luck!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #5599
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #5600
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #5601
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She's playing tommorrow already?? To bad the match will probably not be streamed.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #5602
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #5603
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Why ? It's not good that she plays tomorrow (not so much time to rest and get comfortable with Beijing and it's the day after her birthday)

P.S : Here : http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html , it shows that it will be streamed (that can change, of course but it's a good sign) . I hope we can see her play.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #5604
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Simona!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #5605
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Why ? It's not good that she plays tomorrow (not so much time to rest and get comfortable with Beijing and it's the day after her birthday)

P.S : Here : http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html , it shows that it will be streamed (that can change, of course but it's a good sign) . I hope we can see her play.
Because I'm having a Halep "withdrawal" here I'm addicted to her now and I want to see her before she gets her ass kicked by Serena and we have to wait another week for the next tournament.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #5606
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #5607
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

The match will be streamed 100%. Tennis TV are down to show it, but even if they weren't there are Chinese streams of Beijing.

Diamond - http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis
Lotus - http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/sports2

These will work too if you want to watch the ATP event before official coverage begins on Thursday.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #5608
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
Because I'm having a Halep "withdrawal" here I'm addicted to her now and I want to see her before she gets her ass kicked by Serena and we have to wait another week for the next tournament.
This!

Simona's match is the last one of the day on the main court, that means it will surely be streamed. It starts right after Errani - Flipkens, it will probably start around 4PM in Romania, depending on how long it takes Errani to beat Flipkens.

Last edited by Evan86 : Sep 27th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #5609
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Am mai spus si ca le va bate pe Wozniacki si Kvitova la New Haven, pe Bartoli si Stosur la Cincinnati, deci le mai si nimeresc asa ca frica ta e nejustificata Uite, pt Beijing spun ca le bate pe U. Radwanska si pe Kirilenko/Zheng si pierde la Serena
Simona o sa o bata pe Serena doar sa iti de-a capul de pronostic
La multi ani Simona, multa sanatate si fericire si cit mai multe victorii.
O infima parte din ele sunt si ale noastre, ale fanilor tai.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #5610
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Vesnina! Make it happen . Save.us.13 !

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread