Simona Halep (România) - Page 369 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #5521
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Wow, this is a dream match for me between Simona and Venus, two of my favorite players. What a delightful surprise that Venus managed to take Azarenka out. I can't wait for tonight.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #5522
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to get into longer baseline exchanges and tire her out, then she'll win.
No way Venus will win in 3 sets.

If not then I can see Venus demolishing her rather quickly.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #5523
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Haide Simo

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #5524
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to serve better.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #5525
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She needs to get into longer baseline exchanges and tire her out, then she'll win.
No way Venus will win in 3 sets.

If not then I can see Venus demolishing her rather quickly.
And yet Simona was the one who ran out of gas.

She keeps on wasting these dream draws, but then again if it wasn't for Pavlyu's generosity, she would have already been in Beijing.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #5526
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Simona was the one who would raise her level after losing a first set. Today she wasn't able to win with a set and a break advantage. Really disappointing result against aging Venus who will surely lose to Bouchard in straight sets.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #5527
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I was confident she would win this after the first set ....
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #5528
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Simona was the one who would raise her level after losing a first set. Today she wasn't able to win with a set and a break advantage. Really disappointing result against aging Venus who will surely lose to Bouchard in straight sets.
I'm not so sure that Venus will lose in straight sets against Bouchard, she played better and better today as the match progressed so that's an encouraging sign for her. She usually started well but finished on her knees, unfortunately that wasn't the case today.

Damn, I still can't believe Simona lost this match, she started it perfectly but it went downhill
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #5529
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
And yet Simona was the one who ran out of gas.

She keeps on wasting these dream draws, but then again if it wasn't for Pavlyu's generosity, she would have already been in Beijing.
Venus did to her what she did to russian girl.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #5530
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
she would've had a real chance for the YEC. Damn, this loss is bad
Well. Simona will play at poor man's YEC
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #5531
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Taken from the other thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
sad to be honest, although Venus fought for it. That BDL missed at break point for 3-0, proved to be so important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
horrible mental performance by Simona Halep, completely gave up in the last few games against a good, but not irresistible Venus Williams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She actually lost this match when she gave away that second set. What came next was only so predictable.
All of these.
She could not get over the fact she had a chance for the double break lead in the decisive.
Most of her errors came from the FH side but I feel the the decisive ones came from the BH. She is really disappointed when she misses her best shot.
We all know she do self-talking but today it was more than usual.
Too much blaming and maybe a bit afraid of the name of Williams.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #5532
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no. I had to leave after the first set and was pretty confident she would win this.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #5533
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Clar si pe sleau. Nu am nici o critica deosebita de facut Simonei. Astazi a facut cel mai bun meci in turneul asta. Tot, chiar si serviciul si constructia punctelor au fost peste cea ce a realizat in primele 2 runde. Daca ar fi sa gasesc ceva scuze pt. infringerea ei(in afara de Venus) in multe momente ale jocului parea relaxata, desconcentrata, parca s-ar fi asteptat ca Venus mai devreme s-au mai tirziu, sa ai ofere pucte gratis, s-au ceva de genul.. o sa cada fizicamente. Culmea e ca la sfirsitul meciului parea mai obosita decit V. Poate o lectie pt ea si de ce nu pt unii fani, niciodata nu iti subestima adversarul. Sunt aproape sigur ca unul dintre antrenori i-ar fi spus..o plimbi dintr-o parte alta ..etc o obosesti, ai meciul in mina.. ok a fost tactica corecta .. a plimbat-o de-a rupto dar nu a castigat..de ce? pt ca V nu e Kitova, etc.., asta e ex nr1 si o adevarata luptatoare, nu degeaba se cheama Williams. Multi Romanii pe chatango cum erau de asteptat, se pricepeau la tenis, nu zic ca nu, dar cum a ajuns Simona la 4-1, au inceput cu: O plimba 6-1 6-0 zimbete peste tot, o fudulie sora cu prostie, in ultimele 2 ghemuri au disparut toti cu coada intre picioare, a mai ramas 1-2. Hai, bafta in China.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #5534
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Sounds like a disappointing loss. Venus does sound like she's making a comeback. I'm surprised she could get by Halep in three. But then it sounds like Halep has been fighting her serve all week. Rusty after several weeks without match play, I guess.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #5535
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Mark my words, Simona will win tomorrow! Unless she doesn't, in which case don't mark them.

But seriously now, Simona is clearly the favorite here, I just don't see Venus physically able to maintain a high level of play the entire match. Simo needs to prolong this match as much as possible. I see her winning in 3 sets.
Si eu as fi dat acelasi prognostic, dar la sfirsitul setului 2 nu mai eram atit de convins. Adiante-inainte, am vazut opinia ta pe GM, si sunt de acord ca Simona nu e obisnuita din punct de vedere fizic sa joace atit de multe meciuri cu jucatoare de calitate si in turnee mari, nu vorbim aici de MM unde cerintele fizice si mentale sunt mai lejere. De acord si cu chestia ca multi fani au mari asteptari de la ea si asta ar putea fi o presiune extra pt. ea. Dar la sfirsitul postului spui ceva de genul... acum sa faca un bun turneu in China si dupa acea sa castige in bulgaria Deci ea nu e obisnuita cu turneele astea, s-ar putea resimti din punct de vedere fizic, vb. de asteptarile mari ale oamenilor fata de ea.. dar la sfirsit zici ca castiga in bulgaria ?
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread