Simona Halep (România) - Page 357 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:01 PM   #5341
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Gutted . Really felt she was in a dominant position before the rain delay. Pennetta seemed ready to implode the match away.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #5342
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Bad ,but excepted lose. She can't make 3 good tournaments in row. R4 is not bad , but what a good draw she had...
5 months ago 3R againt Kirilenko and 4R against (Errani/Kuznetsova/Pennetta) looked like a nightmare draw for her.

And Premier 5 QF, Premier Won, GS 4R, meaning no less than 975 points (enough for top 60 -she was nr 64 in May) are 3 very good tournaments in row.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:21 PM   #5343
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

You gotta love how the avarage Stephens's fan is hating on her, denying her talent because of this loss, while Stephens would only dream of having the wins (not to say the talent) of Simona

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:26 PM   #5344
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
You gotta love how the avarage Stephens's fan is hating on her, denying her talent because of this loss, while Stephens would only dream of having the wins (not to say the talent) of Simona
Stephens is not bad , and americans will do anything to make her better...
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:32 PM   #5345
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
If you ask them about it they will throw you right in your face Sloane's fluke victories over Williams and Sharapova.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:36 PM   #5346

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
If you ask them about it they will throw you right in your face Sloane's fluke victories over Williams and Sharapova.
yes, and her slam runs are beyond avarage in Australia, as if Jovanovski in a 4th round was a great contender and in Wimbledon she got gifted the first round by a super tired Hampton, then a chocking Petkovic with no matches on grass, then Cetkovska choked like few before her, same for Puig
her only two big wins came over injured players and she got easily dismissed by Caroline in the same tournament in which Simona defeated her well, only time will tell I guess

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM   #5347
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Let's not forget Simona also has one of these:

imagen

Roland Garros Junior Trophy
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:50 PM   #5348

she'll also have one pro one sooner or later

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:58 PM   #5349
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
The tie-break showed the big difference of experience between those two: Flavia knew that is better not to risk in TB and let Simona forced the points.
Simona
Flavia's experience and qualities do not mean almost nothing to you, when on GM you say with astonishing ease, that Simona will win easily in straight sets... now talking about her experience?
Mostly wins, starting with Rome and so far, have been in front of top ranked player and more experienced. Bartoli, Woz, Petra, Sam, Katya, etc... are inexperience? She lost because Flavia was better, as said Curcubeu.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #5350
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Simona
Flavia's experience and qualities do not mean almost nothing to you, when on GM you say with astonishing ease, that Simona will win easily in straight sets... now talking about her experience?
Mostly wins, starting with Rome and so far, have been in front of top ranked player and more experienced. Bartoli, Woz, Petra, Sam, Katya, etc... are inexperience? She lost because Flavia was better, as said Curcubeu.
In GS I was taking by the wave and I really hoped that Simona will win easily given their form.
I like Flavia and I know how good she is but her last results before US Open were far inferior then Simona's ones.

And about Flavia's experience I was talking only in connection with that TB, when she let Simona to make the points for her, pushing the ball and even using moon balls sometimes.

Last edited by grs : Sep 2nd, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:01 AM   #5351
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
In GS I was taking by the wave and I really hoped that Simona will win easily given their form.
I like Flavia and I know how good she is but her last results before US Open were far inferior then Simona's ones.

And about Flavia's experience I was talking only in connection with that TB, when she let Simona to make the points for her, pushing the ball and even using moon balls sometimes.
Simona came tired and made many mistakes (33Ues all match)!! because of spin, or Flavia's moon balls, but this happened more in the first set. After stopping the match, I think Flavia has done more winners than Simona. If I remember correctly, even finished with a winner.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM   #5352
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I really started to like Halep this year when I saw her playing on the tour. I was rooting for Flavia today but count me in for her future matches.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:16 AM   #5353
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if Simona did a press conference after today's match? Of the six women that played today, she's the only player without an interview posted on the US Open website right now.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:43 AM   #5354
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I couldn't even watch her match because I couldn't stand seeing her lose. I was planning on watching the third set but then it didn't get there, unfortunately. My interest in the rest of the US Open is now significantly diminished. At least the football season is about to start.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:24 AM   #5355
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

I also wait for the 3rd set, but just the fuc*ing rain that turn everything around. It probably can makes Pennetta to recover. BTW I think Simona and Pennetta have same skills and style, so it's interesting to see how she plays against her next time. Simona also made so many UEs in this.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread