Simona Halep (România) - Page 354 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:56 PM   #5296
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Simona Best ever effort so far at any Slam!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 07:58 AM   #5297
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote an entry for my blog about the upsets of the first week, but I pulled a great focus on what I think may be one of the most spectaculr matches of the whole open, the 4th round clash between Flavia and Simona...if both play well this may actually be a classic

have a read if you please! http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it/20...t-falling.html

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #5298
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I wrote an entry for my blog about the upsets of the first week, but I pulled a great focus on what I think may be one of the most spectaculr matches of the whole open, the 4th round clash between Flavia and Simona...if both play well this may actually be a classic

have a read if you please! http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it/20...t-falling.html
I read it and I liked it
As about Simona - Flavia match, I know that you want Flavia to win and this is normal but whom do you really think that is the favorite in this match?
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:29 AM   #5299
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I read it and I liked it
As about Simona - Flavia match, I know that you want Flavia to win and this is normal but whom do you really think that is the favorite in this match?
Simona is like a surprise box this days . You can't predict anything about her right now .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:36 AM   #5300

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I read it and I liked it
I am probably as much as a fan of both (well you could see that in here as well I guess), but I really want Flavia to win this one, because age is surely not going to help her to have many other good runs

yet, I honestly believe that Simona (as said in the article) is the favourite heading into this match, because the two play a very similar tennis, but Simona's form seems a lot more reliable than Flavia's...the H2H is not a factor here, but I do believe that Simona won't run away with an easy walk like she did with Makiri, I honestly would be quite surprised if it doesn't go to the 3rd

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #5301
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

It would be heartbreaking for Flavia to miss, yet again, a great oppotunity to reach the SF in NY. But I'll be rooting for Simo anyway
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:35 PM   #5302
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Simona is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
Fixed it for you
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:35 PM   #5303
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Rain
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM   #5304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
It would be heartbreaking for Flavia to miss, yet again, a great oppotunity to reach the SF in NY. But I'll be rooting for Simo anyway
she already missed it, when she shitted her pants at *4-2...it's horrible to be a fan of hers, because it's been a whole career like that.

I bet Simo is finishing comfortable in the 3rd, some 6-1 or 6-2

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM   #5305
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she already missed it, when she shitted her pants at *4-2...it's horrible to be a fan of hers, because it's been a whole career like that.

I bet Simo is finishing comfortable in the 3rd, some 6-1 or 6-2
I hope you're right, if there will be a third set, but with this rain delay... I'm afraid Flavia is gonna get her shit together
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM   #5306
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

People this match made me so damn tensed.
I can really understand the players.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #5307
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

I really hope that during this delay Adrian Marcu will help Simona a lot.
When the match restarts she needs to be at a high level.
The 1st point can be so important.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #5308
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
No shit...Sherlock(all in good spirits) - couldn't help myself
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #5309
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

No way, I had to really be somewhere after the first set, can't belive the match stopped at this score, with match point for Simo, how the fuck did they stopped the match there?
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #5310
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I'm not sure Adrian Marcu is with her. I didn't see him with Mlendea at the match against Watson. There was only Mlendea in her box.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread