Simona Halep (România) - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:38 PM   #4876
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I am afraid of Watson, her game being so tricky sometime.
I'm not worried. Watson nu a existat in 2013.
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4877
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
US Open:

Kirilenko v Wickmayer
Q v Daniilidou
Vekic v Duque-Marino
Watson v Halep
An OK draw.
If Simona is focused and takes carefully step by step she can do a good performance at this USO.
Simona.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4878
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Halep has a great draw imo. I think she can go very deep here .

Watson isn't a real threat. She also retired this week in qualifying.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #4879
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Halep has a great draw imo. I think she can go very deep here .

Watson isn't a real threat. She also retired this week in qualifying.
Maybe she retired to practice more and win US Open

“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #4880
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

The most probably finals at the 2013 US Open : Serena vs Aza or Simona vs Sorana
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #4881
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She can reach her first Grand Slam Semifinals. It is entirely up to her.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #4882
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

I still want her to make the final in New Haven
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4883

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

So do I
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:44 PM   #4884
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-1 first set, won on first SP in 26m. 4/4 at break points.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:44 PM   #4885

Like a boss
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4886
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #4887
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She is going to spoil us, if she hasn't done it already.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #4888
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that's a really good draw

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:44 PM   #4889
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

I think she gets through Watson, and the Vekic/Duque-Marino winner; the third round would seemingly be Kirilenko (very tough at times, though recently off her game); then the Pennetta/Errani winner. Those are four matches not impossible to get through, though if Errani gets it together (she's played horridly of late) she could be tough. In the upper half, you have Wozniacki -- at the mercy of the crazy fitness regimen she's on -- or Zakopalova, who is playing well enough to beat Wozniacki if the latter is having a not-uncommon bad night. Vesnina/Zakopalova will be an interesting match, not that U.S.-watchers are likely to see it. Both would give Woz trouble before she ever sees Halep.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #4890

Rain didn't help at all. But I hope she wins this in straight sets.