Simona Halep (România) - Page 322 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #4816
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

I think Simona didn't believe in herself. I don't think she should care about Twitter, she just needs to win New Haven and show them who she really is.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #4817
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

What a defeatist attitude! At least pretend you give a damn.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #4818
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Just like Mona's match yesterday.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #4819
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad for her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #4820
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Simona made an excellent tour, I do not expect more. I understand the excitement with her victories , but some comment makes me laugh.
She lost because his head was elsewhere, she lost bcz his opponent yelled too loud and Simona intimidated, lost, because SW, put cream on her hands and delayed 10 seconds and Simona deconcentrated ... etc .

I remember about her victory at Roma vs JJ. A Serbian about JJ lost, referring to the crucial points in the deciding set: She had something in her eyes and felt very uncomfortable.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #4821
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Simona made an excellent tour, I do not expect more. I understand the excitement with her victories , but some comment makes me laugh.
She lost because his head was elsewhere, she lost bcz his opponent yelled too loud and Simona intimidated, lost, because SW, put cream on her hands and delayed 10 seconds and Simona deconcentrated ... etc .

I remember about her victory at Roma vs JJ. A Serbian about JJ lost, referring to the crucial points in the deciding set: She had something in her eyes and felt very uncomfortable.
you are right, she lost because Serena is the best player out there and Simona is not even close, not yet.
All those "reasons" are kind of excuses for her level below the standard I guess

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #4822
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I never said she lost because SW put hand cream on her

I only said that you don't do that in the middle of a game. In the middle of a game you can only go to your bench:

a. if your racket gets broken during a rally and
b. if you're asking for MTO.

That's all I said. But of course rules do not apply for SW
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4823
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I exaggerated cream I see no problem with SW behavior, all champions afford things that the ordinary mortals can not afford, it's just a bonus for champions. Nadal removes his panties from ass , arranges his hair, shirt lift, bouncing the ball 20 times...etc. all in 25 seconds? As for SW scream ? OK she scream, but only when winning important points, and never on the opponent's mistakes..in romaneste..cum obisnuiesc sa faca creauturile alea pitice pomenika si rusoaica psycho putanseva .
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #4824
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

against Sam! against Serena.

Now GL in New Haven against Dani (2-0).
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Aug 16th, 2013 at 11:58 PM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #4825
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

I copy this from GM.
Serena played incredible that 1st set and Simona started very bad.
At least that 2nd set was more competitive.
The ES commentators were so negative towards her last night.
Looking for records of the shortest match and blah blah blah.

Maybe Simona was scared (not a good sign for her future), maybe just tired or just a bad day and could not do anything against Serena's strong shots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverdescants View Post

And to do that, Halep has to get some practice getting a 110 mph serve back, and start getting into Serena's service games. But surely this prize-money Halep is winning can be re-invested in a hitting partner with a big serve?
Yes.It has to be said though that Serena served so good, 1st set very much above the 1st set vs Sorana in Toronto. Why ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
What a defeatist attitude! At least pretend you give a damn.
I am puzzled about this too. The big scene and the nr 1 player against her. Nothing to lose.
She did play better in the 2nd and looked like she cared.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #4826
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
The ES commentators were so negative towards her last night.
Looking for records of the shortest match and blah blah blah.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=582473

Already in Romanian hand, but nice try.

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #4827
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

^
That's why friends are for.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4828
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

^ That's very interesting cause Cadantu started to play good after Simona's great results this year. She said in an interview that she is motivated by her performances. And now, after Simona gets bageled, she loses the same way ) Just a coincidence...I guess

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #4829
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Simo picked up where she left off in Cincy against Sam...that Serena match was an one off
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4830
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Stronger & stronger

5-2 now. and serving for the first set.