Simona Halep (România) - Page 321 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4801
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

there's a girl screaming for her too

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #4802
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

At least she is playing better on her own serve. I hope she at least pushes Serena into a tiebreaker.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #4803
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

nice return by Serena
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #4804
country flag codrutc

Ups, I stepped away for a minute and match is already over. Damn!
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #4805
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that was quite ugly, but at least she avoided a complete beatdown

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #4806
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I will throw the biggest party ever when this "classy lady" will announce her retirement.

Hai, Simona! Better luck in New Haven!
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #4807
country flag codrutc

Wow! only 3 winners to Serena's 26
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #4808
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Perfect!!! you will most likely not be the only one
scrumm is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #4809
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Well, Simona tanked that match in view of US Open final
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #4810

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Mine will be bigger than the ones USTA and Wimbledon will throw
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4811

A classic match that's lost from the locker room. A better resistance in the second set though.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4812
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

That bit of thuggery Serena pulls at the net after a match? [A less than sportsmanlike handshake and a turning to block the opponent from the referee so that Serena greets her first] That can only be resolved on court, I'm afraid, by Halep's beating her on court.

And to do that, Halep has to get some practice getting a 110 mph serve back, and start getting into Serena's service games. But surely this prize-money Halep is winning can be re-invested in a hitting partner with a big serve?
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4813

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverdescants View Post
That bit of thuggery Serena pulls at the net after a match? [A less than sportsmanlike handshake and a turning to block the opponent from the referee so that Serena greets her first]
This!
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #4814
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

First of all losing to the world #1 is no shame especially not after having had long matches on road to a Tier I QF. It has been a successful week for her, but this was simply not a good match.

She had problems to read Serena's serve and her timing was completely off. So many shanked and misshit balls that landed shortly, it was quite ugly. Still, she just gave up somewhere in the first set which was pretty bad to see because there is no reason for her at the moment to do so. She is still far away from the best player and that should actually be enough motivation for her to try even harder in practice.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #4815
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Simona is already hated by most of tennis "fans" on twitter people are calling her a weaponless pusher had she been American she would be the next big thing...oh wait, they already have Stephens for that
That was actually my biggest fear after that first set let-down. That she would completely ruin her reputation so far with this non-showing and reputation is ruined fast for Romanian tennis player.

Cadantu receiving a double bagel by later tournament champion Sharapova at RG = worst player in Top 100, which is thankfully exposed as a joke now thanks to Alexandra's fine showings in 2013.

Even when Sorana was having her run, everyone was playing down her achievemenets.
Kvitova, Jankovic, Li all out of form and stuff.

One week later JJ is proclaimed to be back again and even hated Woz when beating Kvitova was cheered.

Simona as well never got anything gifted, not that she or I care that much, but it's exhausting to see the double standards day by day.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread