Simona Halep (România) - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #4786
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

are you serious, she just left the fucking court like that?!!!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4787
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Unbelievable! The bitch just took a break in the middle of a game to apply some hand cream on herself. Unbelievable!!!

Nothing working today for Simona, but I'm convinced it's only because she fears SW and she doesn't think she can beat her. Had she played like this in the previous rounds, she would have lost to Hsieh.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4788
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Bombshell: Simona has found her serve.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4789
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Simooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4790
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is already hated by most of tennis "fans" on twitter people are calling her a weaponless pusher had she been American she would be the next big thing...oh wait, they already have Stephens for that

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #4791
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Terrific game at 2-3. Serena will not go away. She prefers to win matches. But Halep is getting into Serena's game a bit.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #4792
country flag scrumm

Serena has pissed Simo off with that break and Simo bites at the moment!!!
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #4793
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Maybe it's like in the Matrix. She started to believe, like Neo
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #4794
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's on-court behaviour today is not understandable to me.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #4795
country flag scrumm

Are you talking about the hand cream and the small pauses when she was receiving?
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #4796

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She always does that.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #4797
country flag scrumm

Comon Simo try some counterpier shots...
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #4798
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Who is the guy in yellow Romanian shirt they keep showing in the stands?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #4799

Perhaps Simona's only supporter out there today.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #4800
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Simona's head is not in the game, that's for sure.

“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread