Simona Halep (România) - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4771
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

the service statistics are telling: 41% on her first serve. What's up with that? It was seventy-something against Stosur. And Serena is having a good day serving -- w/ four aces. She has to do something to mix it up, and get into the games. But what you don't like to suspect is that it's the style of play that's intimidating. Really? Halep has to do better than that.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4772
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

At least Begu won her first set in tiebreak against Espinosa.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #4773
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin SW View Post
LOL keep dreaming honey
like who the hell are you? and who cares if Simo's fans are delusional, at least they don't come to spam other fan bases go back to your cave

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #4774
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I only hope that hype hasn't gone to her head.

She is looking walking dead, though.

A schooling like this will bring her back to reality at the right time.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #4775
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

ESPN2 switched to Murray/Berdych.... and I don't blame them! Simona's effort so far is pathetic.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #4776
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I think the ball bounces too high for Simona's liking.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #4777
country flag codrutc

She started playing a little bit better.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #4778
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me wonder how bad Bartoli and Stosur were out there...
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #4779

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Makes me wonder how bad Bartoli and Stosur were out there...
I think it has to do with Simo's mentality honestly...whenever she knows she stands no chances she looks like a junior

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #4780
country flag Curcubeu

You have a point there.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #4781
country flag codrutc

As soon as she started alternating sides and playing the lines Serena started making mistakes.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #4782
country flag codrutc

If only she could hit that first serve better..
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #4783
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

ah comon guys, Serena played probably the best tennis after RG in that first set. The returns were unreal...give Simo a break, she couldn't have done much more than that.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #4784
country flag codrutc

Better effort from Simona. Keep going.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #4785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
You have a point there.
see, she starts to believe a little more about it and she's there...ok, now Serena isn't as good as in the first set, but a big part of that is due to Simona making her feel that she can't just do whatever she wants

Closed Thread