Simona Halep (România) - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #4681
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep (România)

She's a hunter and it's Marion season
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #4682
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

what a break . She's so strong mentally .
drg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #4683
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

36 64 61

Awesome win! 3rd Top 10 win ever! Great job, Simo!
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #4684
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing win.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #4685
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I am so happy. I am going to the tennis courts tonight in a very good mood.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #4686
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona sent Marion into retirement
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #4687
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light oliverdescants is a glorious beacon of light

It's almost too perfect. I have yet to see the match, but it should be said that in the last Bartoli service game, she got the yips and couldn't get a serve in. So the ostensible struggle Bartoli has, to get into shape, and match-ready, is hard to reconcile with her meltdown against Halep. That's why I say, almost too perfect. Rather, I prefer the narrative that just has Bartoli as a total flake. She got embarrassed against Halep in set two, when it was tight, and Halep out-steadied her, and then went off the beam in set three. There was one chance to salvage her Marion-ness after this collapse: to retire. The irony being that it steals the spectacle from Halep. But Halep should (sadly) be accustomed to people distorting her game, which I think is considerable. There are only a handful or two of the women in the rankings above her who can actually beat her right now.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #4688
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverdescants View Post
There are only a handful or two of the women in the rankings above her who can actually beat her right now.
I don't know if I can say that but what I can say is that throughout her match today, as I was watching the scoreboard, there was not a single moment I doubted she was going to win at the end. I believe she outplayed and outfoxed Bartoli.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #4689
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see she shows her good form on hard court too. BTW, Simona will be #24 (or higher) seeded at the US Open
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #4690
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Haide

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #4691
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I didn't realize what you meant before I finally read the news and found out that Bartoli announced her retirement.
What a surprise. I didn't follow her career but to know this was her last match it kind of takes away some of the joy I experienced about Simona's win.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #4692
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I didn't realize what you meant before I finally read the news and found out that Bartoli announced her retirement.
What a surprise. I didn't follow her career but to know this was her last match it kind of takes away some of the joy I experienced about Simona's win.
same for me...all the best for Marion now

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #4693
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What a bitch !
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #4694
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
What a bitch !

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #4695
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm never supporting her again, it's all her fault
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread