Simona Halep (România) - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #4606
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Is he permabanned?
It appears so, even though people get second chances all the time for a lot more serious acts.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #4607
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
I don't know why, but he wanted to be banned -)
He is 100% permabanned sadly.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:19 PM   #4608
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

I have a question about the Cincinnati event 8 days from now. This event has the same quality as the USO with all the best players in it. Simona is ranked on the official event site as 32, that was her rank on 1st of July. Will she be ranked 32 or 23 her current ranking?
It can effect the draw, no? Its a 54 players event, so as ranked 32 she will not be ranked and will be playing a top class player in R1. If she is 23 then she gets a lower ranked player in R1.
Is that correct? Will she be ranked in the top half there or not?
All the best players will be there. Very tough event. She can get a top 10 player in R1!

Entry list:
http://www.cincytennis.com/Players/E...c=headernavsub
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:30 PM   #4609
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterball View Post
I have a question about the Cincinnati event 8 days from now. This event has the same quality as the USO with all the best players in it. Simona is ranked on the official event site as 32, that was her rank on 1st of July. Will she be ranked 32 or 23 her current ranking?
She will be ranked 23, but it doesn';t matter because there are only 16 seeded players on this tournament

Last edited by Hartson : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:38 PM   #4610
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
She will be ranked 23, but it doesn';t matter because there are only 16 seeded players on this tournament
1) Does it mean she may play a top 10 in R1?
2) What the hell does a "54 singles" event means? Whats the system?
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #4611
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterball View Post
1) Does it mean she may play a top 10 in R1?
2) What the hell does a "54 singles" event means? Whats the system?
top-8 will have a BYE in the first round. That means she may play maximum against N9 in the first match
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #4612
country flag Monsterball

Quote:
top-8 will have a BYE in the first round. That means she may play maximum against N9 in the first match
That answers both questions. Thanks.
It looks harder than the USO because there are no lucky draws against a low rank. All players earned their places. The qualifiers are better than an average International level WTA event.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4613
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

http://www.gsp.ro/gsp-special/divers...pa-404349.html

http://www.stiridesport.ro/sporturi/...antastica.html

Could someone translate?
Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4614
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

The first link is an ad to an interview that will appear only in the printed edition of the newspaper.

The second link is to an article consisting of an interview with her coach. In the title he is quoted as saying that Simona's service and backhand may bring her into the top 20 WTA.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #4615
country flag codrutc

Ok, in the interview her coach says that Simona is now healthy, is OK physically and she took care of her back problems. He said that she resumed training on July 25th (the day before the interview) and she will keep training till August 7th. After that she will travel to US where she will play in Cincy, New Haven and then at US Open.
The rest is stuff that's been already discussed around here.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #4616
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Her BH is easily top 10 level if not top 5.
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #4617
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I kind of miss Si Si Simona's enthusiasm and his posts on this thread. I admit, they were a little odd at the beginning when he joined the forum but then I got used to them. I don't read many threads outside Tennis Romania so I don't know why he got banned, what he said that it was so offensive to people.
Relax he has a new account and it's here now it's just a little bit quietly.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #4618
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
I knew it

And his English improved, as he's from US
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4619
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Cool but it was his enthusiasm that set him apart so I still miss that aspect.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #4620
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Halep's Cincy first rounder is against HSIEH, Su-Wei: Anyone with a link to the career record against Hsieh?
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread