Simona Halep (România) - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #4591
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

She just withdrew from Washington and Toronto. Spiceboy said so.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #4592
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She retired - smart decision, but this is her first defeat this year against a lower ranked player.
Simona lost to LDL - Madrid R1. Not that it makes any difference.
She had a truly amazing season especially the last 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
HC is way more damaging to the body so Simona should be smart and withdraw from Washington 280. She will be dead tired in USO if she plays all these events.
Yes. Simona should take care of her.
Even "forget" about tennis for some time. To clear her mind and just relax and let the body recover.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #4593
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
He is usually right.
I hope is a tactic decision and not some big health issue.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #4594
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good news.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #4595
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

She won 30 points here, and lost about 80 which she had to defend in Toronto I think.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #4596
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good thing she withdrew from Washington. I don't know what to say about Toronto, she used to play good there. If it's about her health then it's a good decision. Otherwise I'm not sure that a one month break it's a good thing at the moment, being in that kind of form. But she knows better what she has to do and she deserved all the credit for the way she played in the last weeks. Hopefully she will come back charged and ready to win some hard court tournaments.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4597
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She must have listened to me.
Now seriously, isn't kind of early to announce her withdrawal from Toronto, which is still 2 1/2 weeks away? I am a little skeptical.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #4598
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Simona lost to LDL - Madrid R1. Not that it makes any difference.
She had a truly amazing season especially the last 3 months.
LDL was higher the Simona in that moment of time
grs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #4599
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Rest up!

Maybe there will actually be a forum for her when she returns!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #4600
country flag soimu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
LDL was higher the Simona in that moment of time
Just checked and you are right.
My mistake sorry.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #4601
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Si Si Simona had an intense discussion in the TWAT thread and is paying the consequences now being banned. It had to come like that.
I was wondering why I hadn't run into any of her posts!

Her flame doeth burn too bright!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jul 20th, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #4602
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I kind of miss Si Si Simona's enthusiasm and his posts on this thread. I admit, they were a little odd at the beginning when he joined the forum but then I got used to them. I don't read many threads outside Tennis Romania so I don't know why he got banned, what he said that it was so offensive to people.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #4603
Tennis Fool

YAY! Finally a forum
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #4604
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I kind of miss Si Si Simona's enthusiasm and his posts on this thread. I admit, they were a little odd at the beginning when he joined the forum but then I got used to them. I don't read many threads outside Tennis Romania so I don't know why he got banned, what he said that it was so offensive to people.
Is he permabanned?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #4605
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
so I don't know why he got banned, what he said that it was so offensive to people.
I don't know why, but he wanted to be banned -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread