Simona Halep (România) - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #4546
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Whoever are you it doesn't matter . Here is Simona Halep's forum and you should talk here about her and the things related to her . If you want to keep fighting , make a separate thread on GM or elsewhere.You discourage other Simona's fans to join us.

Thus said , i'm sorry she plays here but the fact is already done .
The first match is always harder , you have to accommodate to the conditions etc.
She had a bad start , but she recovered gradually and played better in the 2nd set , still has to improve herself a lot if she wants to win her next match .If she finds a way to conclude the matches early and she doesn't play more than 1h30 or so in every match to stay fresh , because she'll play matches day by day , she
could make a final here , possibly a nice final with Serena . Haide Simo !

Last edited by Raddu : Jul 17th, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #4547
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

"It was a bit difficult to play today because I'm a little bit tired, but I'm feeling good physically and with my game, so I'm just trying to enjoy every match," Halep said. "I'm not feeling any pressure though. I'm just trying my best out there and trying to enjoy the tournament, playing relaxed with no stress."

When this week is done, will Halep finally take a break? "I'll be taking a week off, maybe I'll just go back to my hometown with the beach and everything," she said. "I haven't treated myself yet for all of these results, I haven't had time! But I will. I'm not sure how. Probably some shopping or something."

- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....CWtNeAeO.dpuf
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #4548
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

^Good read.

Simona is again scheduled 2nd on CC so around 12:30 CET the match will start.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #4549
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
"It was a bit difficult to play today because I'm a little bit tired, but I'm feeling good physically and with my game, so I'm just trying to enjoy every match," Halep said. "I'm not feeling any pressure though. I'm just trying my best out there and trying to enjoy the tournament, playing relaxed with no stress."

When this week is done, will Halep finally take a break? "I'll be taking a week off, maybe I'll just go back to my hometown with the beach and everything," she said. "I haven't treated myself yet for all of these results, I haven't had time! But I will. I'm not sure how. Probably some shopping or something."

- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....CWtNeAeO.dpuf
"She's very good. She was a top player. I also have to relax because if I'm nervous she'll beat me for sure. I have to be calm and enjoy it."

Finally WTA is giving her some credit, the article is quite nice.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #4550
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #4551
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

C'mon Simo!
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #4552

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

2 foot faults for Pennetta so far
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #4553

Hold now, Simona!
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4554
country flag scrumm

Noooo! Medical time-out, hope it's nothing bad
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4555
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mto.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #4556
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

I think that like last time with Na Li , there is no problem except the pain , i saw she hit the balls very good after she called the trainer.
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #4557

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #4558
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect BH DTL to end the set.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #4559

It seems MTO did her good.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #4560
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Flav's forehand today -
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread