Simona Halep (România) - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #4531
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Welcome scrumm!

A video from Budapest final, anyone?
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4532
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Welcome scrumm!

A video from Budapest final, anyone?
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #4533
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Hi guys, so I finally decided to join TF. As if it is not obvious enough I'm here mostly because of Simona. Although I follow a lot of tennis matches, and I love this sport, I do it for more selfish reasons. This time, I am genuinely happy for this girl! She has been amazing and she has played some vicious tennis lately. She has made my day a few times and her tennis matches are an absolute delight to watch (most of the times…); particularly on grass where her tennis looked so sound and clean…An absolute joy!
These being said I’m really happy to be here. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow and in the upcoming days.
Welcome! Agreed, her tennis is GOAT on grass!! I think she fits more with fast surfaces even though her favorite surface is clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #4534
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
The Wimbledon has passed , Simona continued to play good , still no sub-forum
If Simona continues to play well, appear new fans, posting, topics ... we take care of, even they aren't.. we make them up . Maybe if Simona had a sub-forum, Si Si Simona would have spent more time in the sub-forum, and would have realized that the exaggerated enthusiasm towards Simona must be moderated, otherwise you'll have prob. Curcubeu, and other two explained how things work in GM, and he said he got the message ... if understood, it seems it was too late, Anyway hope he return, and be more reasonable.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #4535
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #4536
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Simo Why do you play in this ?
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #4537
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona had a difficult start (lot of FH errors) but she raised her level.
That ace on 2nd serve.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #4538
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

64 60

Pennetta next!
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #4539
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sloppy.

There is nothing left in the tank for her.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #4540
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

The swede was moonballing eveything...when you're 1.60 something its hard to hit everything from around the ear
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #4541
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Tougher than the scoreline suggests.
She needed time to adjust to the conditions.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #4542
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Everything today advantaged Peterson. Her youth, her crowd, her determination to put up a fight, her freshness (compared to Simona's tiredness) & still Simona made it once again without playing at 50% of her potential. Well done & hope she raises her level just enough to beat Pennetta. Now's the best time to do so!
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #4543
country flag soimu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Everything today advantaged Peterson. Her youth, her crowd, her determination to put up a fight, her freshness (compared to Simona's tiredness) & still Simona made it once again without playing at 50% of her potential. Well done & hope she raises her level just enough to beat Pennetta. Now's the best time to do so!
Well said.
I find this Swede girl quite good. She is only 17 years old, is strong and has a decent game.
Simona was rusty but played smart enough to close that 2nd set fast.
I think that match duration is around 75 minutes.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #4544
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

It will be an interesting match vs Flav. They have a similar smart playing style
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4545
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

If Flavia starts moonboling on her backhand it will be a nightmare to watch the match and Simo will most likely lose it. I'm still not sure yet which of them will be favored by the higher ball bounce you get in here.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread