Simona Halep (România) - Page 299 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #4471
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

With all respect to all the good and funny posts about this game,
mine is the post of the day. I will show off a bit, sorry

That's what I said at 6-6, before the tie break started in the live commentary thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
simo will lose the tie break and then bagel the 3rd set
I was wrong by one game. A breadstick, not a bagel.
Why did I said that? because she was too nervous to win the TB and I knew she will push herself to raise her level and destroy that pusher
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #4472
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Congratulations to Simona , she won 3 WTA titles in 5 weeks , i hope she will continue with the good results.

Unfortunately , i was nervous because of the 2nd set tiebreak and i didn't watch the 3rd , only the match point she won because i watched livescore android app on the phone. I doubt she will get far (if she will play) in Bastad. I saw a very tired Simona in this final , i felt tired myself watching at her . I'm glad she finally won and i hope the best for the hard court season , a Top 20 finish at the end of the year would be really nice .
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #4473

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
a Top 20 finish at the end of the year would be really nice .
The gaps between players in the top 20 are big. You need to get a lot of points to jump inside the top 20 places. She is 23 its great compared to 2 months ago when she was 64!
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #4474

In the interview during the ceremony she said that she needs to work now on how to play better. that's her words, I heard her saying that when she got the award.
She is aware that she needs to improve.
Imo, its just a mental fatigue but its hard to fix that.
Her brain works the same for last 3 months... its tiring. She is not a machine.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #4475
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #4476
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Lovely Simona!
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #4477

That term "vulture" used on TF, I don't mind it at all! is it better to lose 3 finals in a row?!
She should take what she can get. Nothing wrong with that.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #4478
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I noticed she changed her color to red for the Final, same color as Tiger Woods on the last day of the tournament
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #4479
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
That term "vulture" used on TF, I don't mind it at all! is it better to lose 3 finals in a row?!
Absolutely. It's sports, she has to kick butt as much as she can.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #4480
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #4481

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Absolutely. It's sports, she has to kick butt as much as she can.
There are a lot of "kids" in this forum and they can get lost sometimes with wrong thoughts.
A local mentality thing.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4482
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

The amazing dream continues!

I didn't see the match but I read here that most of you are unhappy with her performance today. OMG, it's her 18th match in 5 weeks, her 3td final in this period of time - what were you really expected? I think that she is more mentally tired than physically. So, the most important issue of this match is the fact that she didn't fall apart after losing those 3 MP in the second set (as she used to do one year ago and what usually happened in WTA with most of the girls) but she passed over that and won the decisive set easily. This is what a great player does and (I repeat myself) is the main earn of this day. Simona proved herself and us that she is a champion.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #4483
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are a lot of "kids" in this forum and they can get lost sometimes with wrong thoughts.
A local mentality thing.
Please my friend, I really understand your enthusiasm, but try to calm yourself down and not reply to every single post concerning Simona. Trust me, many of them don't deserved attention and you risk to create many hater to you and Simona It's just an advice for an elder man.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4484
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
there are always haters like this. Ignore them or you won't survive.
leric4nole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #4485
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Please my friend, I really understand your enthusiasm, but try to calm yourself down and not reply to every single post concerning Simona. Trust me, many of them don't deserved attention and you risk to create many hater to you and Simona It's just an advice for an elder man.
Agreed. Si Si: Try not responding to any comment about Simona, let people have their own thoughts, only if you think an answer is necessary respond. Otherwise try to not look that fanatic because they take it as an arrogance and as superiority. Because of this hype there are many haters coming from the blue so we better stick on our job, supporting Simona calm and not writing thousand of posts one after the other in the same thread about the same thing. Let's get back on our feet.

One question: what MM stands for? I know it refers to small tournaments, but what does it mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread