Simona Halep (România) - Page 288 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #4306
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
If she will do that all the forum will tear her a parts screaming that she is too afraid to face Serena.
who isn't?
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #4307

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
It doesn't matter WHEN she will earn her points.. too much attention for "defending points"
exactly. She can win points in other places and lose points here next year. If she is good then she is good.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #4308
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Regarding Simona's play on hard court, I think her game is perfect for this surface.
That marvellous Simona from that video lost in 2R at Lucie Safarova 6-2 6-4 . That kind of matches stopped Simona to become a Top 20 player before now.
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #4309

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
If she goes to Sweden she will be very tired.
She will play Tuesday. They must give her a day off. Maybe even Wednesday?
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #4310
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
That marvellous Simona from that video lost in 2R at Lucie Safarova 6-2 6-4 . That kind of matches stopped Simona to become a Top 20 player before now.
Well, she is a more constant player right now. I would say that she plays better tennis than in that video.

AUDREY HEPBURN RACHEL WEISZ NAOMI WATTS ROONEY MARA JESSICA CHASTAIN
VERA FARMIGA MICHELLE WILLIAMS KATE MARA AMY ADAMS RACHEL McADAMS
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #4311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
If Simona wins today she has the same points as Pavlyuchenkova in 23 place, 1805 points. Who is ahead of who? Do they count the 4 GSs to decide?
Anyone knows the rule on this? She is now with same points as Pavlyuchenkova.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #4312
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone knows the rule on this? She is now with same points as Pavlyuchenkova.
The player who played less tournaments goes ahead. In this case Pavlyuchenkova (22 tournaments) is 22 and Simona (24 tournaments) is 23.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #4313
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She is a VULTURE !
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #4314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
The player who played less tournaments goes ahead. In this case Pavlyuchenkova (22 tournaments) is 22 and Simona (24 tournaments) is 23.
Thanks, you mean Simona is ranked in 24? Vesnina is in 22.
Simo needs to win the final to be in 23 !
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #4315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She is a VULTURE !
GREAT!
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #4316

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks, you mean Simona is ranked in 24? Vesnina is in 22.
Simo needs to win the final to be in 23 !
Yeah, the main idea was that Nastia played less tournaments than Simona this season.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #4317
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Congrats to Simona for another final. Alex very good second-set.
The crowd seemed satisfied, and bigclap: and encouraged both sides.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4318
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
I think she should think about planning a good tournament schedule, because next year she will have to defend about 600 700 points in one month or a month and a half and that maybe is too much. And next week she is already playing bastad.
Maybe she'll only need one win of a Premier event.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #4319
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
New International Queen after Sara!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #4320

Bastad

(7)Soler-Espinosa v Razzano
Garcia v Dulgheru
Pennetta v Duque-Marino
(wc)Peterson v (2)Halep

Great draw IMO.