Simona Halep (România) - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #4276
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

If Simona wins today she has the same points as Pavlyuchenkova in 23 place, 1805 points. Who is ahead of who? Do they count the 4 GSs to decide?
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #4277
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Has the streaming stopped? Any links that work? Thanks!
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #4278
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...977348970.html

Try this.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #4279

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Has the streaming stopped? Any links that work? Thanks!
http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...977348850.html
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #4280

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Thanks, guys!
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4281
country flag novinovi

novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future

Thanks!Go Simona!
novinovi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #4282

Rock solid! Hai Simona!
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #4283
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

I hope Simona will not bagel her.
For their future relation.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4284
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

" Number 3 seed looking good "
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4285
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I hope Simona will not bagel her.
For their future relation.
She donated a game to Alex.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She donated a game to Alex.
2 games alex is a fighter
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #4287

Alex did 2 things better than Simona in the 1st set:
She fought more and wore a nicer clothes
The adidas skirt looks much better than the Lacoste of Simona.

Time to switch to adidas/nike Simona!
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #4288
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Her forehand is not so good today
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4289
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
Another final ! 3rd tournament win!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4290
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Alex is playing quite well and fighting so hard, but Simona looks just too good

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread