Simona Halep (România) - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4231
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Babos was horrible in the second set.

Simona must improve for the next rounds or maybe not looking at her draw. It's natural, though, that she can't keep up the level from the last couple of weeks.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4232
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

What a point for closing the match - simply unbelievable !
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4233
country flag alexut

alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice

where i can see the match ?

I'm a long time follower of this thread... I'm really pissed off I can't see the match so i had to make an account just to ask .
alexut is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4234
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job Simona
Maybe Halep-Cadantu in semi?
degady64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4235
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Finished in style.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4236
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

That final drop shot

Now all I want is for Alex to qualify so that we can have a rematch of that dramatic tiebreak quaterfinal in Bucharest 2 years ago. And Simo in the final again
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4237
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

7-5 6-1 . I loved that last ball . Still needs to improve a lot :| .
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #4238
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexut View Post
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4239
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexut View Post

I'm a long time follower of this thread... I'm really pissed off I can't see the match so i had to make an account just to ask .
I always watch (when possible) on lshunter.tv or bet365(needs registration) or firstrow1.eu
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4240
country flag alexut

alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
I guess I'll have to wait for the youtube video.
alexut is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4241
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

The FIRST SEMI WTA FINAL between two Romanian girls?...
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4242

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

I think that Simo needed about 6 games to wake up and see the danger.
Then she was very good in my opinion. Sharp and alert.
There is an aura about her now!
TOP CLASS
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4243
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Babos was horrible in the second set.

Simona must improve for the next rounds or maybe not looking at her draw. It's natural, though, that she can't keep up the level from the last couple of weeks.
She doesn't need to play at her highest level to destroy such scrubs.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4244
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
7-5 6-1 . I loved that last ball . Still needs to improve a lot :| .
I think she played great considering that she had that post-Wimbledon break and that she only had to face very weak opponents in those two previous rounds here. Besides Babos fought extremely well in the first set. Simona will improve, but I think Babos was the most dangerous opponent here. Cadantu, Peer (at her current level), Meusburger or Scheepers are worse players than Babos.

Win this, Simo!
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #4245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
The FIRST SEMI WTA FINAL between two Romanian girls?...
Comn Curcubeu, Uncurv, and grs, you know everything
you must know if its the first time.
Closed Thread