Simona Halep (România) - Page 281 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #4201
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
I don't know about WTA semifinals or finals, but the last WTA-level quaterfinal was in 2010 in Tashkent (Niculescu def. Dulgheru) and before that there was another all-Romanian quaterfinal between Cirstea and Gallovits-Hall in 2007 in Bali. Cirstea won.
So maybe never? It maybe the first time in a semi final if the two win today.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #4202
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

It's pretty obvious why they don't like each other. Their personalities are as different as their games are.

I would also say that all girls of our squad come across as rather independent. They are mentally brittle or seemingly immature on court at times, but there is no one who is changing boyfriends every month or who needs to be accompanied by mum and dad for every tournament.

At least they don't pretend.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #4203

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
At least they don't pretend.
They are strong characters in their own way but they need to cooperate and be more friendly between themselves. They have to respect and understand each other more.
I think they know all that, but its not good when they don't like each other. All of them are having this negative effect.
A positive mood between all girls will help all of them in the same time.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #4204
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can't force anyone to be friends. It has to come naturally.

They are pushing each other nonetheless, maybe even more than if they were friends, at least it seems more intense.

Pretty sure they respect each other. I mean, there are pics when they are at least sitting together at some player party for example, but each of the girls seems to have her coach as the biggest and maybe only attachment figure most of the time on tour.

Especially Alexandra C., Sorana and Monica are very close to their coaches. Not surprising to see some rumours starting in that regard.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #4205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I think you can't force anyone to be friends. It has to come naturally..
What happens when they meet in social events? Are they formal "hello bitch, thank bitch..." or do they hug each other and behave friendly?
just curious. I think that the competition is doing bad things to their relations and they need to relax about that. They don't fight each other, its not a steaua v dinamo situation.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #4206
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

I posted few weeks ago a photo where everything seemed normal. They were only 2 though.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=#post29801577
I have no inside info but I think situation is not that bad.
After all this means competition between them.
When one has good results the others are getting some more motivation to improve as well.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #4207
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

It's gonna be very hard today
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #4208

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I posted few weeks ago a photo where everything seemed normal. They were only 2 though.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=#post29801577
I have no inside info but I think situation is not that bad.
After all this means competition between them.
When one has good results the others are getting some more motivation to improve as well.
Simona and Alex Simona looks so different and calm, not like the way she plays
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #4209
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This match looks difficult at the moment.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #4210
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

guys you have to remember most of the romanian girls are very close age-wise and im guessing they played each other a lot in juniors and low level ITFs so there must be a lot of history and rivalry with them going all the way back
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #4211

I was afraid of big girls hitting hard.. good break simo! 4-3 on serve
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #4212

simo is back 4-4
great fight at 4-2 down
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #4213

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

C'mon Simo, rip her overcoat!!!
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #4214

Way to save those SP!
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #4215
country flag Curcubeu

Is Timea preggers?
Closed Thread