Simona Halep (România) - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #4186
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

I think it's just minutia. Do the top players even complain about this rule? I thought you just wanted to have fun thinking that you discovered some sort of arithmetical paradox in WTA rules and regulations.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #4187
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I think it's just minutia. Do the top players even complain about this rule? I thought you just wanted to have fun thinking that you discovered some sort of arithmetical paradox in WTA rules and regulations.
I was explained here that the points are not taken down immediately, so the arithmetical paradox doesn't happen.
Top players don't complain because they are used to it, its just a mess.
Why create an artificial boundary at the top 20 line? Why not 30 or 15? Its just weird. No need for that.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #4188
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Simona's bag check on tennis channel so I looked for it on YouTube so I can post it here for all of you guys to see, but I can't find it on YouTube

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #4189
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

When do they show the bag check? It's something random, isn't it? I also get tennis channel.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #4190

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I saw Simona's bag check on tennis channel so I looked for it on YouTube so I can post it here for all of you guys to see, but I can't find it on YouTube
no but your post already appears in Google, 4 hours after you posted it

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 12th, 2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #4191

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I found it
From 2 years ago. Simona V 2.0 has rocket missiles in her bag

disgrace! this match is fixed
simona won it of course even if she came second

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 12th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #4192

Two questions:
1) The fed cup draw was announced today so I must ask why is Romania only ranked 35 in the world? Romania can have two teams in the top 20.
Countries like Japan, Sweden, Argentina ranked higher. Whats going on there?

2) When was the last time a Romanian girl was ranked inside the top 20?

thanks

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 12th, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #4193
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
Two questions:
1) The fed cup draw was announced today so I must ask why is Romania only ranked 35 in the world? Romania can have two teams in the top 20.
Countries like Japan, Sweden, Argentina ranked higher. Whats going on there?

2) When was the last time a Romanian girl was ranked inside the top 20?

thanks
1. You would think that having 5 girls inside the Top 100, Romania could be a force in Fed Cup. But our top girls take turns in refusing to play for the Fed Cup. There are two main reasons: (a) our federation pays almost nothing the players involved in this competition and (b) rumor has it that our girls don't get along very well (in fact they hate each other guts) and they refuse to play if someone they don't like is asked to play. I know a lot of you reading this last sentence will disagree, because newspapers won't publish insights on this and it's understandable. For sure we all want them to get along just fine or even be friends, but this isn't the case here.
Last year Romania's team was composed of Cirstea, Olaru & Dinu (Cirstea was 2-1 in the singles matches and Dinu was 0-4). Cirstea, Halep, Begu & Niculescu (for doubles matches) would have been a much better option, but looks like it was impossible to create that team. And the year before that Begu & Halep made the team (alongside Burzanescu), but Cirstea didn't play.
It's gonna be interesting to see who gets to play Fed Cup for Romania this year.

2. Last Romanian in Top 20 was Ruxandra Dragomir (January 17, 2000 - #20).
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #4194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
1. You would think that having 5 girls inside the Top 100, Romania could be a force in Fed Cup.....
2. Last Romanian in Top 20 was Ruxandra Dragomir (January 17, 2000 - #20).
Thanks for the info, I can guess who hates who... bitches...
Lets hope that the 13 years after Dragomir were enough,
I have a good name to be the new top 20

Another question:
When was the last time two Romanian girls played each other in the Semis or a final of a WTA event?
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #4195
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

It's obviously who the hater is. It's "the star". . Simona will be placed better than her next Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #4196

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
It's obviously who the hater is. It's "the star". . Simona will be placed better than her next Monday.
comn, we don't need that,
lets have peace and make up. no bitches in the Romania team
I will make them sleep together in same room until they love each other
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #4197

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post

Another question:
When was the last time two Romanian girls played each other in the Semis or a final of a WTA event?
I don't know about WTA semifinals or finals, but the last WTA-level quaterfinal was in 2010 in Tashkent (Niculescu def. Dulgheru) and before that there was another all-Romanian quaterfinal between Cirstea and Gallovits-Hall in 2007 in Bali. Cirstea won.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #4198

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
From what I understand it's not her. Better said it's not ONLY her. Looks like they all have something against each other. Anyway, it's sad. Even sadder when you look at the German or French girls, how united and supportive of one another they are.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #4199

Quote:
From what I understand it's not her. Better said it's not ONLY her. Looks like they all have something against each other. Anyway, it's sad. Even sadder when you look at the German or French girls, how united and supportive of one another they are.
They don't really hate each other I think. Its the competition and jealousy making them be like that. They need someone like Nastase or Tiriac to make them unite and stop the nonsense.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #4200

Quote:
I don't know about WTA semifinals or finals, but the last WTA-level quaterfinal was in 2010 in Tashkent (Niculescu def. Dulgheru) and before that there was another all-Romanian quaterfinal between Cirstea and Gallovits-Hall in 2007 in Bali. Cirstea won.
So maybe never? It maybe the first time in a semi final if the two win today.
Closed Thread