Simona Halep (România) - Page 278 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #4156
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Bukta is a moonballer.. Why is she screaming ? ))
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #4157
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

How, in the name of tennis god, Simona lost a game in this first set?
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #4158
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Bukta is a moonballer.. Why is she screaming ? ))
Ha, ha, excellent observation
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #4159
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

61 61

Bravo, Simo! Babos next.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #4160
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Simona was obviously irritated by playing someone ranked that low. She wanted to play a perfect match by going for every return and for the fast winner, but she missed some here and there. It was apart from 2 or 3 rallies the only way for Bukta to win points or games.

She is really enjoying a cakewalk draw with Babos next, so no Top 100 player for a spot in the SF.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4161
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Nice game , she played very good in my opinion , excepting the few UE. After the next match , i hope Simona will be named "Hungarian Killer" .
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #4162
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Another meeting with a Hungarian . The good thing is that she is mentally strong. That crowd doesn't know what fair play is, that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #4163
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

After those RG and Wimby draws she was due a cakewalk...anyway if she wins this she really needs to start concentrating on big events with some internationals here and there...
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #4164
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

So she faces Babos after all Thank god I stopped playing TT
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #4165
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
So she faces Babos after all Thank god I stopped playing TT
I told you!
It will be a harder game. I do not join the people thinking it will be so easy. Babos is big, hits big, serves big. It wont be that easy imo, and the rankings are deceiving in this match. Babos will not be a push over, I hope she will be easy for Simo but I don't expect an easy game.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4166
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

It's so comforting having Simona to lean on almost every week now, of all the Romanians. The problem is that her matches are too short now and come and go like the wind
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #4167
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Simona will beat Timi I think, but it won't be that easy indeed.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #4168
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Good win. Keep rolling Simona.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #4169
country flag codrutc

With Simona's success as of lately some of the things I enjoy the most are the players' statements before a match against her.
This one is from Babos today
"I'm happy to have a day off, with only doubles tomorrow," Babos said. "The last two matches were ridiculously long and were really hard fights. I think if I play well it could be an interesting match. But obviously Simona is a great player and has had some unbelievable results in the last couple of months. I think I have nothing to lose. I will try to enjoy it and play my best."
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #4170
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Now provisionally at her highest ranking of #28!

Simona, keep going
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread