Simona Halep (România) - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #4096
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

I hope she keeps up the momentum and wins the first match. Step by step. Hopefully she will win the whole thing. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #4097
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Even pre-Roma Simona should sleepwalk to the semifinals at least.

It's her tournament to win unless Safarova is randomly peaking that week, but it's a post Wimby clay MM and they never fail to deliver...
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4098
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Go Simona!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #4099
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Even pre-Roma Simona should sleepwalk to the semifinals at least.

It's her tournament to win unless Safarova is randomly peaking that week, but it's a post Wimby clay MM and they never fail to deliver...
The pre-Roma Simona would have lost to Babos and the crowd in the QF. Her nerves would not let her show her potential.
It will not be easy even now. People are too confident, she will have a natural decline in her level of play. Its hard to be at your best all the time. She is just human. I am surprised to see how many are sure that she will win it. Havent Wimbeldon 13 tought us something?
Nothing is sure in women tennis.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #4100
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
The pre-Roma Simona would have lost to Babos and the crowd in the QF. Her nerves would not let her show her potential.
Simona haven't lost a match against a lower ranked player this year, no matter how her form was.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #4101

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Simona haven't lost a match against a lower ranked player this year, no matter how her form was.
She could not win any pressure game against a good player before Andrei started to coach her. Maybe Babos is not that good but that's what I meant.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #4102

Now I am scared
22 of the 33 who tried to guess the results in the tournament thread voted Halep as the event winner. What a jinx.
No other player comes close, Cornet is second with maybe 6-7 votes.
Everyone expects her to win, no pressure
Thank god that Serena is in the next event to take the pressure of her
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4103
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Babos will reach the QF anyway, she's not good on clay. I'd put my money on Torro-Flor or even Krunic.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #4104
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Indeed, I think Krunic will take out Babos, and it will be a Torro-Flor-Halep QF.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #4105

plays last on CC not before 4pm local time.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #4106
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

New high for Simona and the first time she is in top 30 - Nr 30 WTA. Next Monday she will be at least nr 29 and for the first time she will be the highest ranked Romanian player.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #4107

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
New high for Simona and the first time she is in top 30 - Nr 30 WTA. Next Monday she will be at least nr 29 and for the first time she will be the highest ranked Romanian player.
I just came to this thread to say that Simona is now the top ranked Romanian girl and you stole the news from me
Sorana fell from 26 to 32 (next Monday) because she does not play this week.
Robson fell even worse from 27 to 34 just because she does not play.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 8th, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #4108

wow, Simona can not beat this jinx!
In the FITD game on this forum, 48 people took Simona to win the event and only 27 took all the other players combined !
Cornet got 17 votes. Safarova got only 7 votes even if she is ranked above Simona !
What a jinx.

Amazing how much she is appreciated now by all tennis fans not just Romanians.
Everyone is afraid of Simo now ! what 3 months can do...

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 8th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #4109
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Anyone knows an acceptable stream ? On sport2 is Messi vs Ronaldo and on bet365 the window is so little i can not see the ball
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #4110
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
Anyone knows an acceptable stream ? On sport2 is Messi vs Ronaldo and on bet365 the window is so little i can not see the ball
Try here Raddu

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130708/vv...39-602344.html