Simona Halep (România) - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #4081
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Usually Saturday for this type of tournaments.
I do not think Budapest is different.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4082
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

In my view a SF at Budapest will be a good result.
Step by step so that Simona consolidate herself as a top 30 player and as a seed for US Open.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #4083
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She made the semifinals in Rome with all those big names out there. Anything less than a final in Budapest this year with that crappy field would be a disappointment. Seriously.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #4084
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
She made the semifinals in Rome with all those big names out there. Anything less than a final in Budapest this year with that crappy field would be a disappointment. Seriously.
Its true but we know how things happen in women tennis.
Nothing is guaranteed and she is just human and can have bad days too.
She will not win all the games her fans expect her to win.
No pressure
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #4085
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She should rest instead of playing this ITF 50k It's not like she is trying to win her first title.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4086

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She should rest instead of playing this ITF 50k It's not like she is trying to win her first title.
280 points mean ranked 22 for her !! 8 places jump! it can be an easy tournament for her if things go well. but who knows? in the WTA nothing is sure.
she wants a good ranking for the grand slams and all other events to avoid playing top seeds in the first rounds. Its very important so that she can have 2-3 rounds in every event.
That's how Cirstea is keeping such a high ranking without wining any event. She just wins the first rounds and then loses to better players. Sorana gets points from all the events without having big results. She plays the good players only after R3 or later.
When you are ranked high it gets easier in every event.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 5th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4087
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Well Cornet came close to Top 20 again with these tactics.

It won't do her any harm. Simona knows she is in good form and money is still a big issue for Romanian players, she will try to capitalize on her form financially as well.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #4088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Well Cornet came close to Top 20 again with these tactics.

It won't do her any harm. Simona knows she is in good form and money is still a big issue for Romanian players, she will try to capitalize on her form financially as well.
Same as Caro never won a grand slam but was ranked no.1
Its legal
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #4089
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice

Safarova - Solovyeva
Kovinic - Konta
Lukacs - Martic
Honcova - Scheepers
Beck - Majeric
Woerle-Scheller - Hradecka
Meusburger - Van Uytvanck
Arruabarrena - Larsson
Torro-Flor - Bratchikova
Babos - Krunic
Zahlavova - Bukta
Karatantcheva - Halep
Tatishvili - Jani
Peer - Knoll
Cadantu - Mayr-Achleitner
Hlavackova - Cornet

Simona should make the SF at least
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #4090
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

At least!
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #4091
country flag soimu

Thunderous start.
A possible Halep - Babos match with full crowds in Budapest should be interesting.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #4092

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Thunderous start.
A possible Halep - Babos match with full crowds in Budapest should be interesting.
only in the QF (R3) and then Cornet in SF.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #4093
country flag soimu

Thunder is Karantcheva's "nickname".
I want to ask you about something I read on GM. What does this means ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
Just call me Si because I am no longer Di
If it is something private no problem.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4094

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Thunder is Karantcheva's "nickname".
I want to ask you about something I read on GM. What does this means ?

If it is something private no problem.
no comment
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #4095
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_1089 View Post
Safarova - Solovyeva
Kovinic - Konta
Lukacs - Martic
Honcova - Scheepers
Beck - Majeric
Woerle-Scheller - Hradecka
Meusburger - Van Uytvanck
Arruabarrena - Larsson
Torro-Flor - Bratchikova
Babos - Krunic
Zahlavova - Bukta
Karatantcheva - Halep
Tatishvili - Jani
Peer - Knoll
Cadantu - Mayr-Achleitner
Hlavackova - Cornet
Nice draw . If she plays well the trophy should be hers . If not so well, we should not have any expectations.
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread