Simona Halep (România) - Page 272 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4066
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

If Dulgheru and Simona play doubles together no one beats them !!
So aggressive they fit
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #4067
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Si Si Simona, you have been so active lately.
You love Simona so much it seems.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #4068

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Si Si Simona, you have been so active lately.
You love Simona so much it seems.
sshhh... I was too much active I learned few things on TF
You only learn when you try
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:54 PM   #4069

Setsuna, I will slow down. I cant go on like this
Its just wimbeldon + Simona winning 2 WTAs. It will go away like a virus...
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4070
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
If Dulgheru and Simona play doubles together no one beats them !!
So aggressive they fit
Good idea, let's hope they read your suggestion
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #4071
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

With this year's Budapest field and the lack of qualies there, I have to say that I would be disappointed if Simona won't (at least) run for the title.

Carlo pulled out today. It's only Thursday, so plenty of time for other players to pull out as well.

The highest ranked players left for now are Safarova (30), Cornet (31), Halep (32), Beck (54), Larsson (63), Scheepers (67), Torro-Flor (75), Tatishvili (78), Arruabarrena (80) and Cadantu (87).

Simo, win this please!
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #4072
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sshhh... I was too much active I learned few things on TF
You only learn when you try
You love her so much. Can't blame you though. She is so attractive (looks-wise and game-wise).

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #4073

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
With this year's Budapest field and the lack of qualies there, I have to say that I would be disappointed if Simona won't (at least) run for the title.

Carlo pulled out today. It's only Thursday, so plenty of time for other players to pull out as well.

The highest ranked players left for now are Safarova (30), Cornet (31), Halep (32), Beck (54), Larsson (63), Scheepers (67), Torro-Flor (75), Tatishvili (78), Arruabarrena (80) and Cadantu (87).

Simo, win this please!
good news. what about Kaia Kanepi? She was also planed to be in Budapest and is ranked higher than simona.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 4th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #4074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
You love her so much. Can't blame you though. She is so attractive (looks-wise and game-wise).

Its really more about tennis and her character as a person. I swear
Its not what you imagine. She doesn't look bad but that's not the point.
She is a great sports story for me. How someone who was not doing well, suddenly changes something (his coach) and his level and his life change also. She is great as a tennis player with a nice character.
We are not all the same you know...
But, I am straight

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jul 4th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #4075
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
good news. what about Kaia Kanepi? She was also planed to be in Budapest and is ranked higher than simona.
Kanepi pulled out and will be replaced by Woerle-Scheller.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #4076
Setsuna.

Quote:
She is a great sports story for me. How someone who was not doing well, suddenly changes something (his coach) and his level and his life change also. She is great as a tennis player with a nice character.
We are not all the same you know...
But, I am straight

Same for me.

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #4077
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
D
Ha, ha, good that you mentioned. The truth is that there is a belief out there that men watching women tennis too much do that because of the fantasies they got for attractive women athletes in short skirts.
I just heard a woman recently saying that "if your husband watches too much women tennis kick him out of the house"
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #4078

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Kanepi pulled out and will be replaced by Woerle-Scheller.
good news. a dangerous player. I care only about the points and rankings now
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #4079

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Ha, ha, good that you mentioned. The truth is that there is a belief out there that men watching women tennis too much do that because of the fantasies they got for attractive women athletes in short skirts.
I just heard a woman recently saying that "if your husband watches too much women tennis kick him out of the house"
Yes, I am used to it by now. I am saying nothing
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #4080
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice

when is the draw for Budapest tournament??
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread