Simona Halep (România) - Page 267 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3991
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

She has 9-10 days of rest now until Budapest thank god
She can win there, that will be good.

If she won today we would have got our Simona sub forum
Maybe even now we will get it?
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3992

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

It was a great week for... me I found and registered on this tennis forum 6 days ago and it was fun. Always liked tennis but I am just a light fan with no deep background except the tv. I may post less now that Simona lost, but I will be back and post if you can stand me
It was a really good fun week for me until the next event
Haide Simona!
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3993
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I hope it is not anything serious with her ​​back and recover quickly.
It's time to rest, and to spoil yourself a little
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3994
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

what's her summer schedule up the the US Open?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I don't think they made it yet. I think she plays in Budapest on 8 July to get some rankings points on clay
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #3996

If you don't know, Simona is ranked 20 in the world in the race to Instanbul! That's the count of rankings from start of 2013.
She was 24 last week now she is ranked top 20 after the Holland event!
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #3997
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
What do you think of her chances on the hard courts?
She won titles on grass and clay. Can she do it on hard courts against hard hitting big girls?
I am just curious to hear opinions. Personally I have no clue I am waiting to see...
Her first big career wins against Kuznetsova, Li Na and Kleybanova all came on Hard Court. If you can play good tennis on clay and grass which means that you are able to adapt to the slowest and fastest conditions, there is absolutely no reason to not be successful on ordinary Hard Court.

Simona is an all court player with an all court game.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #3998
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Palermo (clay)
Bastad (clay)
week-off
Washington (Hard)
Toronto (Hard)
Cincinnati (Hard)
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3999
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Palermo (clay)
Bastad (clay)
week-off
Washington (Hard)
Toronto (Hard)
Cincinnati (Hard)
Budapest, not Palermo!

I hope that she skip one of the two clay event - she made enough points lately and deserves a longest rest.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #4000
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I hope that she skip one of the two clay event
It will be depend on her result in Budapest -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #4001
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score: 26 61 06. Good chance of being seeded at the USO, so that she won't have to meet these types of players early. Still, a great (career-changing?) few weeks for her
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #4002
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Two photos from Wimbledon today:

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/inter...0.html?start=0

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/inter...0.html?start=0
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jun 28th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #4003
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Simona
Such a great run these last few weeks
Get some rest, and then continue to rack up those wins

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #4004

Simona has a rest anyway until the next event. She cant play because there are no events. Thank god
If she could, she would wanted to play in two events in same time
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #4005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Her first big career wins against Kuznetsova, Li Na and Kleybanova all came on Hard Court. If you can play good tennis on clay and grass which means that you are able to adapt to the slowest and fastest conditions, there is absolutely no reason to not be successful on ordinary Hard Court.

Simona is an all court player with an all court game.
It sounds good but my fear is from the big hitters with a lot of power.
Power is more important in hard courts than in other courts. but she has many other good things.
It will be interesting.
Closed Thread