Simona Halep (România) - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3796
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
She retired there in the first set, while the set wasn't going her way. People are supposing that was a tanking job. I don't know what to say, but you have to admit either way that Hantuchova can be a very dangerous player when being in form.
she looks dangerous but she lost too many games this season. she is not 43 for no reason. she was much lower few months ago. maybe she is doing a comeback, I don't really know
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3797

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She retired there in the first set, while the set wasn't going her way. People are supposing that was a tanking job. I don't know what to say, but you have to admit either way that Hantuchova can be a very dangerous player when being in form.
oh, I thought more and now I know why I feel good about beating her.
Simona plays a smarter game than her with more variety. That's why I am relaxed! Hantuchova is fast and hits hard but Simona has a better all around game.
But.. what Simona?! she will be so tired... she will be after 12 wins in a row !!!
just give me one R1 win, its enough for me Simona is human
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #3798
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
oh, I thought more and now I know why I feel good about beating her.
Simona plays a smarter game than her with more variety. That's why I am relaxed! Hantuchova is fast and hits hard but Simona has a better all around game.
But.. what Simona?! she will be so tired... she will be after 12 wins in a row !!!
Exactly. That's the kind of player who can be dangerous when you don't expect it. She may as well beat herself, but if her groundstrokes hit the lines on a constant basis, then Simona would have a lot to work to earn her victory. Well, Dani would probably beat herself, but still.

Meanwhile, a not-in-form Na Li struggles when playing against steady players. I can't forget that 4 winners - 41 unforced errors match from last year, and on the other side wasn't even a steady player

So it comes down to form, really, and Dani looks more like being in form than Li.

Quote:
she looks dangerous but she lost too many games this season. she is not 43 for no reason. she was much lower few months ago. maybe she is doing a comeback, I don't really know
Dani is constantly fading starting ~2011, but it doesn't mean the potential is not there anymore.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3799

Quote:
Exactly. That's the kind of player who can be dangerous when you don't expect it. She may as well beat herself, but if her groundstrokes hit the lines on a constant basis, then Simona would have a lot to work to earn her victory. Well, Dani would probably beat herself, but still.

Meanwhile, a not-in-form Na Li struggles when playing against steady players. I can't forget that 4 winners - 41 unforced errors match from last year, and on the other side wasn't even a steady player

So it comes down to form, really, and Dani looks more like being in form than Li.

Dani is constantly fading starting ~2011, but it doesn't mean the potential is not there anymore.
no problems, I agree more or less, but she has underachieved in her career. she could do better and it effects her brain, she knows she could do more in the past. She feels bad about it, just like simona was until 2 weeks ago. it effects the brain if you lost too much in the past.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3800
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
In my opinion hating isn't different from being jealous of the success of others while you are a poor soul with no life and no reward outside of the internet.
Agree. I dislike some players but I don't hate anyone. Hate is a strong word.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #3801
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Rosmalen (population 35,000) is a city in the province of North Brabant, in the south of the Netherlands. It is located near 's-Hertogenbosch and has belonged to its municipality since 1996. So both are correct, but Rosmalen is more precise.

Congratulations for your daughter picking up tennis! If she becomes a pro, will she be representing Romania or the United States?
Thank you. Ha, ha, that would be her choice to make She would need Romanian citizenship to even be in that position but before that we'll have to see if tennis is even her greatest talent to justify becoming a profession.

Anyway, sorry for the personal story distraction from the topic.
Back to Simona, as someone anticipated, being in the same half of the Wimbledon draw as Serena meant that she would be scheduled to play her 1st round game on Tuesday. This is great, for obviuous reasons.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3802
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Career-Highest! (so far)

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Thank you. Ha, ha, that would be her choice to make She would need Romanian citizenship to even be in that position but before that we'll have to see if tennis is even her greatest talent to justify becoming a profession.
I know, I know, I was taking things too far Anyway, even if this will not be her calling, it'll activate and amuse her (hopefully)
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:31 PM   #3803
country flag malthof200

malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light malthof200 is a glorious beacon of light

Great Job Simona!
malthof200 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #3804

I told you she is 32 on Saturday even if I didn't know the rankings system on Friday...

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 24th, 2013 at 04:24 AM.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #3805

I hijacked Andrei Mlandea !
If you search "Andrei Mlandea" in Google, you will find my post from two days ago on the top of the results
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3806
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hijacked Andrei Mlandea !
If you search "Andrei Mlandea" in Google you will find my post at the top of results
I get his wikipedia page at the top and a bunch of news articles. And it's "Mlendea" not "Mlandea" maybe that's why you see your posts.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #3807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
I get his wikipedia page at the top and a bunch of news articles. And it's "Mlendea" not "Mlandea" maybe that's why you see your posts.
oh thanks
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3808
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Or maybe google search results differ from country to country if you are not in Romania.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #3809

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
Or maybe google search results differ from country to country if you are not in Romania.
no no. You are 100% correct.
there is no Mlandea tennis player in the ATP
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #3810

A question please about behavior on the forum with the GM section:
Can I talk about games results while they are LIVE? I am not sure so I ask.
In example: the Puig v Errani game is interesting...
Closed Thread