Simona Halep (România) - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3751
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
At least it's not an article about what Becali had for dinner today.
Nothing tops the transfer speculations about our national soccer players. According to prosport and co., they would all play in Spain or England by now.

Still wait for at least one prediction to come true.
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #3752
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Nothing tops the transfer speculations about our national soccer players. According to prosport and co., they would all play in Spain or England by now.

Still wait for at least one prediction to come true.
Poor football players! They should all get out now before the entire league goes down the crapper.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #3753
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Simona, on back to back titles on two different surfaces

New career high ranking of #28! #32.

You guys need to push for Simona to get her own forum now!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #3754
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

For Wimbledon, good luck to her against Olga G. Simona's 2-0 against her, but this is their first meeting on grass. Should be no problem
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:46 PM   #3755
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

^ Nope, she's #28 with the Wimbledon points taken off
She's going to be #32 Monday, if I'm not mistaken.

However, such a cute photo with the trophy
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #3756
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post

No doubt it will be #28 soon

Reminder to start pushing for a forum!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:51 AM   #3757
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
she is looking down at the peasants on earth from high above on her cloud 2
(2 tournaments)
I think I became a groopy

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 23rd, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:22 AM   #3758
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
No doubt it will be #28 soon

Reminder to start pushing for a forum!
According to the live rankings site she can occupy any place in the ranking between 10 and 17 if she wins Wimbledon.

Now a question, which one is it, Rosmalen or Hertogenbosch? I noticed today at the award ceremony the hosts said Rosmalen while Simona said Hertogenbosch (like it's written on the trophy) in her speech.

I took so much enjoyment from watching Simona win yet another tournament. It's like a dream, I hope it lasts. Another positive for me personally is that I finally got my 8 year old daughter to play tennis today and ask for more (we had a few attempts before ). Now she is determined to play every day with me over the summer vacation and maybe, who knows... Anyway, what I am trying to say is that Simona inspires little girls from everywhere right now.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #3759

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Another positive for me personally is that I finally got my 8 year old daughter to play tennis today and ask for more (we had a few attempts before ). Now she is determined to play every day with me over the summer vacation and maybe, who knows... Anyway, what I am trying to say is that Simona inspires little girls from everywhere right now.
nice
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 03:58 AM   #3760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post

wow TBE is checking every day the current rankings while the tournaments are played
this is really "live" but the table design is just bad and ugly
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:00 AM   #3761
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post

I took so much enjoyment from watching Simona win yet another tournament. It's like a dream, I hope it lasts. Another positive for me personally is that I finally got my 8 year old daughter to play tennis today and ask for more (we had a few attempts before ). Now she is determined to play every day with me over the summer vacation and maybe, who knows... Anyway, what I am trying to say is that Simona inspires little girls from everywhere right now.
Oh, you're a parent! Nice!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:01 AM   #3762
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
but the table design is just bad and ugly
Don't look to far into the "table design"
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:05 AM   #3763
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So happy for Simona Amazing two weeks, congratulations! I hope she can win at least one round in Wimbledon as well. If her fitness is good, then it shouldn't be a problem. Her match is on Tuesday I think.
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:08 AM   #3764
country flag Christophe14

Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all

Simona @ Topshelf Open: http://www.fotoplaza.be/p501838092

https://www.facebook.com/fotoplazachristophemoons
Christophe14 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:18 AM   #3765
Tennis Fool

PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jun 23rd, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
Closed Thread