Simona Halep (România) - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:41 AM   #3646
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
She is so damn fine, this girl, and I'm not talking only about tennis skills, I absolutely LOVE her attitude, her inner calm, her modesty (yes), I mean even when she is winning with big names there's nothing more than just a smile, a cross and a quick look at the sky. No dances, no screams, no fist pumps, she is just perfect!
Uncurv, I don't know if it applies but you should ask her hand in marriage
I agree with everything you said, just teasing you.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3647
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Uncurv, I don't know if it applies but you should ask her hand in marriage
I agree with everything you said, just teasing you.

That was a good one, but unfortunately for her I like guys. I would BFF her anytime, though
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #3648
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, and she did ever avenge her loss to Carla Now provisionally at a career high rank of #34!

2:0 against Flipper (4-0 in sets), but this is their first meeting on grass. Go Simona!

BTW, haven't read recent posts, but has it been discussed about getting Simona her own forum yet? I think it's time.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:34 AM   #3649
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

That was a good one, but unfortunately for her I like guys. I would BFF her anytime, though
LOL indeed. That's why I said I wasn't sure if it applies. I had no idea you were a girl. BFF should work then.

For some reason I always link the members of the forum to their profile pics and, since you had one with a guy first my brain associated you with one.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:51 AM   #3650
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

what? you are a girl?! I think that your user name sounds like a male or something like that. You have a great understanding and knowledge of tennis. I am still not used to the level of the posters here. I am only one day on this great forum.
Thanks again for fixing my error about the rankings system.

Now, in the same "reversed logic" I think that Setsuna may be a guy... No offence but its hard to tell just from names and avatars. opsss... Setsuna is a girl! she has so much pink and purple in her signature. sorrry

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:00 AM   #3651

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Actually she lost here in the first round last year. Those 30 points must be from some other tournament.
Oh, and I stated earlier that she's 33 now and 29 in case of a win - I was too lazy to check TheBoiledEgg's table and I searched one on google, obviously those guys were not aware of the 16 tournament rule.
However, you can trust TBE's ranking on this board, he's doing a heck of a job.
Yes correct. TBE is the business and I was just ignorant. We all learn new things all the time...
What a great forum. I love it here, not just the Romanian section, the whole forum is amazing. I follow tennis for many years (with my limited knowledge) and I found this forum only a day ago!
I don't play tennis, I just love to watch good games.
I know there is a difference between "watch" and "do", so I enjoy only the fun, not the hard work of the people DOING it
I am sure the people doing it also have their fun.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:47 AM   #3652
country flag codrutc

Si Si Simona, for some reason you sound like a character from the fantasy kids literature to me, I can't pinpoint the name because it's been a long time since I've read those stories. I have a picture in mind but I refuse to describe it because I don't want to be taken the wrong way, nothing malicious I can assure you. I am glad you like it here though. I agree it's a good forum but maybe it's time to get over this overly enthusiastic phase you are in right now.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:24 AM   #3653

Quote:
Si Si Simona, for some reason you sound like a character from the fantasy kids literature to me, I can't pinpoint the name because it's been a long time since I've read those stories. I have a picture in mind but I refuse to describe it because I don't want to be taken the wrong way, nothing malicious I can assure you. I am glad you like it here though. I agree it's a good forum but maybe it's time to get over this overly enthusiastic phase you are in right now.
I totally get you man Its a "phase", I can not control it it will go away naturally... at the moment I am just a happy "old kid". Maybe its my refuge...
no harm done by me, let me have my fun from tennis, nice forum, good people. nothing wrong with that.
Once it goes away it goes away, we all have moods... Its Simona's fault!
Sorry if it annoys you, I do NOT mean to annoy anyone, just to enjoy good stuff. So, please bear with me, just call me "hyper", it will go away I guess... or not.
That's how it goes with people. Its not a conspiracy to annoy you

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM   #3654
country flag codrutc

It's all good, Si Si Simona. Welcome here!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:32 AM   #3655

Quote:
It's all good, Si Si Simona. Welcome here!
Thanks man. I guess I will calm down, I guess its a phase but I cant promise
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:51 AM   #3656
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited for this match. I dreamed of this moment since 2009. I'm so impressed by her game, she is a true natural talent and a hard worker. She impressed me since day one I saw her. Finally she plays up to her potential. She reminds me a lot of Martina Hingis, that intelligence and ability to attack and defense when needed. And I love her modesty too, i also appreciate the fact that she prefers training hard instead of going to parties like other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:21 AM   #3657
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL indeed. That's why I said I wasn't sure if it applies. I had no idea you were a girl. BFF should work then.

For some reason I always link the members of the forum to their profile pics and, since you had one with a guy first my brain associated you with one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
what? you are a girl?! I think that your user name sounds like a male or something like that.

You were right with your first assumptions, I am a boy
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #3658

Quote:
You were right with your first assumptions, I am a boy
no problems you really understand and know tennis
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #3659

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I'm so excited for this match. I dreamed of this moment since 2009. I'm so impressed by her game, she is a true natural talent and a hard worker. She impressed me since day one I saw her. Finally she plays up to her potential. She reminds me a lot of Martina Hingis, that intelligence and ability to attack and defense when needed. And I love her modesty too, i also appreciate the fact that she prefers training hard instead of going to parties like other players.
I compare her with... Justine! all around game covering the whole court, aggressiveness she didn't had until one month ago, trying to get something from every ball and not just hit it.
Just 1 cm difference in height between the two
I can not recognize Simona now, but there was always something that attracted me to her as a player and a person.

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM   #3660

Ok, I am only one day on this great forum and still learning...
what does "GOAT" means in your tennis slang?
Closed Thread