Simona Halep (România) - Page 236 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3526
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Easy peasy
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #3527
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Well done 1 h 10 m
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3528
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Well done 1 h 10 m
10 minute long than I expected
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3529
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she got her job done and fast me likes it

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3530
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #3531
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She struggled if you ask me, or maybe she spoiled me with her excellent results lately, like yesterdays trashing. The real test comes tomorrow, if she wins the trophy is hers imo.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #3532
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Carla scares me
I was scared too, but I started to avoid looking to her pictures
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #3533
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, I love that pic of the Romanian royalty. Both girls look absolutely gorgeous.

Carla is beatable on fast surfaces and the rain kind of saved her today. I hope Simona can keep up the momentum. She should be fired up after the FO exit she received by her a couple of weeks ago.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #3534
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
She struggled if you ask me, or maybe she spoiled me with her excellent results lately, like yesterdays trashing. The real test comes tomorrow, if she wins the trophy is hers imo.
That must be it, I mean she spoiled us a little indeed. We shouldn't expect her to win all matches Serena style should we?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3535
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Your comment in the CSN result thread... So cocky.

We should be happy with her current success, but I will not get myself carried away like it was when Sorana reached FO QF a couple of years ago - step by step, but for now I'm just super excited for her.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #3536
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

I will bet for straight sets win, 6-4 , 6-4 7-5 or somethin like that. The only aspect i worry about is her fatigue after so many days playing.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #3537
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

She is already 39 at least, 3 weeks ago she was maybe 64.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3538
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Your comment in the CSN result thread... So cocky.

We should be happy with her current success, but I will not get myself carried away like it was when Sorana reached FO QF a couple of years ago - step by step, but for now I'm just super excited for her.
That was just me twisting the knife in a certain users back, who thinks Pironkova is GOAT because she barely beat Begu, but she played like shit the whole year and is worse than Cirstea.(and in fact got trashed by Cirstea last week - pathetic). Somebody else was cocky and annoying.
I'm not that overly confident, of course, I know she might lose any moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
That must be it, I mean she spoiled us a little indeed. We shouldn't expect her to win all matches Serena style should we?
No, defeating opponents in 3 sets is also fine with me
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3539
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Time for revenge. . I would love a 6-0, 6-0, but that's too much. I hope Halep is not too fatigued so she can play her game as she did in the last weeks. If she does that, the title is really close.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #3540
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
That was just me twisting the knife in a certain users back, who thinks Pironkova is GOAT because she barely beat Begu, but she played like shit the whole year and is worse than Cirstea.(and in fact got trashed by Cirstea last week - pathetic). Somebody else was cocky and annoying.
I'm not that overly confident, of course, I know she might lose any moment
OK, pretty sure I know who you mean.

Not to mention that Irina-Camelia had another one of her implosions.

I can also shrug my head in disbelief with all those grass GOAT legends on TF. I mean it's still tennis where you have to hit a ball over the net into the court. You will suck on any surface if you can't grasp these basics. I still prefer players who might prefer the clay, but are in supreme form.
Closed Thread