Simona Halep (România) - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3481
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Such a shame to be in such an outstanding form and not to be seeded for Wimbledon
Hopefully she won't get an awful draw this time.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #3482
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Second championship of the season.

Could be, is not an impossible.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3483
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Such a shame to be in such an outstanding form and not to be seeded for Wimbledon
She can gain that seed by taking a seeded player out.

Last edited by codrutc : Jun 19th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #3484
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I wouldn't mind Simona losing here in view of Wimbledon. Roberta is the better player of the two on faster surfaces, anyway.
This looks kinda funny now.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #3485
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
You mean hopefully for her opponents, right?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3486
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

What is really impressive is the feeling I had that Simona didn't play closer to her capacity.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #3487
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
You mean hopefully for her opponents, right?
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3488
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Brilliant.
This girl is playing better and better.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3489
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
What is really impressive is the feeling I had that Simona didn't play closer to her capacity.
I agree with this.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3490
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Lately she seems doomed to draw a seed in the first round every time she enters a GS

French Open 2013: Carla Suarez Navarro (20)
Australian Open 2013: Sloane Stephens (25)
US Open 2012: Nadia Petrova (22)
Wimbledon 2012: Anabel Medina Garrigues (28)
French Open 2012: Petra Cetkovska (26)

Lost all of those matches, I'm sure you remember

Hope she will put an end to that this time!
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #3491
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Lately she seems doomed to draw a seed in the first round every time she enters a GS

French Open 2013: Carla Suarez Navarro (20)
Australian Open 2013: Sloane Stephens (25)
US Open 2012: Nadia Petrova (22)
Wimbledon 2012: Anabel Medina Garrigues (28)
French Open 2012: Petra Cetkovska (26)

Lost all of those matches, I'm sure you remember

Hope she will put an end to that this time!
Yeah, her luck has been pretty bad in slams. Let's hope this ends in Wimbly. I'm confident she will be seeded for USO if she stays healthy.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #3492
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Please guys, that was an obvious jinx from my side.

Thus said, Simona is playing at an incredible level right now. 1&0 against world #11 on grass, am I dreaming?

It just shows however, how much potential some players really have in them, but just hide it or cannot be able to show even glimpses of it due to various reasons, wrong coaching in her case.
She was a journeywoman called weaponless pusher on this board a couple of weeks ago and now no one can deny that she belongs into the Top 20 asap.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3493
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Ok, let's see. She is good on clay, good on grass, not too shabby on hard. She became an all around player all of a sudden. I just wish she was a little taller.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3494
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

What more ca you say? Doing this immediately after winning a tournament? Finally a consistent player! I saw the match and it seemed to me that Vinci looked scared after a few games
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3495
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
What more ca you say? Doing this immediately after winning a tournament? Finally a consistent player! I saw the match and it seemed to me that Vinci looked scared after a few games
I know right?

Too good to be true. Some shit will surely happen, otherwise I still think that I'm dreaming.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread