Simona Halep (România) - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #3181
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
I would even say fourth round...
Agree.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3182
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Simona.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3183
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Strange draw for Simona - the strongest opponent for a Romanian player, but the only one who is offering the possibility to pass over the third round.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #3184
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Strange draw for Simona - the strongest opponent for a Romanian player, but the only one who is offering the possibility to pass over the third round.
I don't know how Irina's shoulder is, but if she's fully recovered and injury-free she can easily beat Cornet and reach the third round. Sorana also has a chance for making the third round, but only if she decides to play some real tennis, instead of what she showed in these last few weeks.

Big ifs there tho...
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3185
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with what has been said.
Great section, but shitty R1 draw.

Not a single Romanian player facing a Top 10 in first round, though. It feels like a novelty.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3186
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
I don't know how Irina's shoulder is, but if she's fully recovered and injury-free she can easily beat Cornet and reach the third round. Sorana also has a chance for making the third round, but only if she decides to play some real tennis, instead of what she showed in these last few weeks.

Big ifs there tho...
I said "pass over the third round". Sorana and Irina can easily get to the third round but there are Serena, respectively Vika.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3187
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I saw what you wrote. My comment wasn't suppose to contradict what you said, but to express my opinion about other Romanians that can make it in the third round. And both of those girls have their chances, in theory at least. Even bigger chances than Simona. On the bright side, Simona had a perfect week in Rome and seems to be in-form. But on the other hand she never beat CSN on clay. They're tied 3-2 in favour of Carla and Simona's two wins came on hard. Another interesting statistic? Simona won on hard 2 times, but the third time they met on this surface and the first time they met in a GS, she lost to Carla. Not very comforting stats
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #3188
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

2 great clay players, they deserve to go much more. But I really wish she can win it.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3189
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This draw is horrible.
On her best surface, at a slam 2 years in a row she has bad luck.
In 2012 she got Cetkovska which was close to top 25 at that time.
Now CSN.
I hope she will maintain her Rome form to have a good chance.
Haide !
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #3190
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the general opinion, tough 1st round but if she can somehow go through she can easily reach 4th.

Last edited by codrutc : May 24th, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3191
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona's on a hot streak, so of course she faces a player in the first round also on a hot streak

Simona is 2:3 against her, and has never defeated her on clay. CSN also had Rd32 points to defend, so will be extremely focused.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #3192
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #3193
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I imagine a 3 set, 3 hour match in Round 1
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #3194
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Finally wrote my Day two review from rome so you can read my impressions about her match vs Aga: http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it/20...ys-day_25.html

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #3195
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Maybe one of them has a very bad day and it is 6-3, 6-4 and one hour and a half, we can expect everything.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread