Simona Halep (România) - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #3166
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Ha, ha, so all that Azarenka could do was to take one more game than Simona from Serena.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #3167
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

For a week Simona will be in top 50 and Romanian nr 2 player.
grs is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3168
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #3169
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Who are the other 2 girls in the 1st picture?
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #3170
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

The one next to Simona is Andreea Raicu, TV host for local television and girlfriend of Horia Tecau.
I don't know who the other one is.
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3171
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
The one next to Simona is Andreea Raicu, TV host for local television and girlfriend of Horia Tecau.
I don't know who the other one is.
The other one could be Madalina Gojnea. She always looks good in the pictures for some reason. Well, not sure, she looks a little like her though.
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #3172

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Definitely not Madalina Gojnea.
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #3173
country flag Chessmind

Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice Chessmind is just really nice

Could it be her mom ?
Chessmind is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #3174

Nope, apparently the other one is Andreea's friend, Maria Broscaru. The three of them watched together last week's final between Nadal and Federer.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:09 AM   #3175
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Nope, apparently the other one is Andreea's friend, Maria Broscaru. The three of them watched together last week's final between Nadal and Federer.
You definitely got some private investigator kind of talent.
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:03 PM   #3176

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
You definitely got some private investigator kind of talent.
thanks, I'll keep that in mind if my actual plans won't turn out the way I want to
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #3177

Simona drew Suarez-Navarro for her first match

While one bracket up it's an all WC encounter between Irena Pavlovic & Shelby Rogers.

Crappy draw!

Last edited by Belle de Jour : May 24th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #3178
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Nadia Petrova (RUS) [11] vs Monica Puig (PUR)
Madison Keys (USA) vs Misaki Doi (JPN)
Irena Pavlovic (FRA) vs Shelby Rogers (USA)
Simona Halep (ROU) vs Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP) [20]
grs is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #3179

Basically whoever wins the match between Halep & CSN is qualified for the third round.
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #3180
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I would even say fourth round...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread