Simona Halep (România) - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3136
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

She must be dead tired now.
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3137
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Winning RG as a junior and pushing both the Williams sisters in their meetings weren't enough clues that she has that game in her? I, obviously, blame Tomai for not letting her grow naturally until now. Good thing she got rid of him. Hope we'll see more and more of this new impreoved formula of Simona Halep.
You told it, Tomai is guilty.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3138
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Simona enters Romanian royalty and is now the BARONESS
We need to find all these thread starters and let them edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Winning RG as a junior and pushing both the Williams sisters in their meetings weren't enough clues that she has that game in her? I, obviously, blame Tomai for not letting her grow naturally until now. Good thing she got rid of him. Hope we'll see more and more of this new impreoved formula of Simona Halep.
Yep, classic case of wrong coaching. It just makes me wonder how many players like her are 'suffering' from that out there.

Winning RG juniors is good, but so did Beck and she is a complete claymug.

Simona always showed some glimpses of her talent, but this week she finally got it going mentally as well.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #3139
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Maybe Simona read this thread and that´s why she decided to split up from Tomai
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #3140
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

A SF at Rome Unbelievable.
I watched parts of the match only. Most of the 2nd set (that was fast though) and from 3 all in the third till the end.
Simona had a fabulous fighting spirit.
Even if she will get a harsh score vs Serena it is not important. Though some of fans of other players she beat this week are waiting for a revenge.

Simona keep this way please.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3141
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to Simona! In the United States, the Tennis Channel is scheduled to show a women's quarterfinal at 5pm eastern and another one at 7pm eastern. Does anyone know if Simona's match will be shown in one of those two timeslots? (Sharapova/Errani was a walkover so I would think they would air Simona's match)
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3142
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Nice run Simona! And there's no shame in losing to the Nr.1 ranked player.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3143
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
Congrats to Simona! In the United States, the Tennis Channel is scheduled to show a women's quarterfinal at 5pm eastern and another one at 7pm eastern. Does anyone know if Simona's match will be shown in one of those two timeslots? (Sharapova/Errani was a walkover so I would think they would air Simona's match)
This is great news, the scheduling is even better for the west coast people like me.
I am ecstatic about this win. I couldn't watch the game obviously but I am looking forward to watching it tonight.
It was fun reading all the comments here though, I felt like reliving the match. I bet many people kind if gave up on Simona early during that
3rd set thinking she was too exhausted. I would have too.

What I noticed in this tournament is the consistency of her 1st service percentage, somewhere above 70%. I also like the number of winners.
Anyway, now against Serena. I think if she wins it would be a miracle. I have no expectations so I will enjoy the match anyway. All I hope for is a good fight from her, maybe winning a set or, if not, at least 3-4 games per set.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #3144
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

If somehow Serena will decide to w/o or retire or tank the match Simona will be in top 30 - seeded at FO.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #3145
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Simona and her amazing fight

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #3146
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Really putting it together this week!

Now faces Serena. She took Serena to three at Wimbledon two years ago, so I think she has a chance to push her to three on clay-- if she's not too tired.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #3147
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

One thing I noticed, if the projections are correct as of next week there won't be any player younger than Simona ahead of her in the WTA rankings.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #3148
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
One thing I noticed, if the projections are correct as of next week there won't be any player younger than Simona ahead of her in the WTA rankings.
Hmmm... Sloane maybe?
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #3149
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3150
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Simona lost 6-3 6-0.
I haven't watched the match except the last game. It was scheduled so early.
From reading the comments she started good even broke Serena's serve once.
Not a good idea it seems.

Such a great week for her. Really unforgettable.
Now she needs some rest and then Simona will bring more joy to her fans.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread