Simona Halep (România) - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3091
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Multumesc Uncurv, thank you.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #3092
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She lost to LDL last week FFS This is too much
Warsaw GOAT started her title run with a 5-7 6-4 6-2 in QR1 over wc Korzeniak. Two weeks before she lost to Larcher de Brito in Estoril qualifying.

Romanian WTA tennis just doesn't make any sense.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3093
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona.

Watched form the middle of the 1st set.
Like others have said this is unbelievable.
In my opinion, this win over Vinci is more important than against Aga.
If Simona can maintain this level she will be a real threat for the top players on clay.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3094
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Wow! What got into Simona that's winning like this.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3095
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

If she goes deep in Rome I hope she skips Belgium, despite the points she has to defend. I'd like to see a rested Simona at RG.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #3096
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
If she goes deep in Rome I hope she skips Belgium, despite the points she has to defend. I'd like to see a rested Simona at RG.
There's no point in her skipping Brussels, even if she makes semis here. She can use more wins before RG. Besides, in Paris she will play one day and have the next day off, so plenty of time for her to rest.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3097
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's necessary for her to skip Brussels. If she is exhausted, she will likely lose in R1 anyway, if not she can at least reach QF, get some points under her belt and still have some days off before Paris.

Of course I would love to see her doing very well in Paris, but after all I would already be happy see her winning one match (=100 additional points to her ranking) and there are so many walking byes in the main draw that this is easily possible for her only playing at 50%
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #3098
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Definitely no point in skippig Brussels. She has her final points to defend.

And then what if she draws Serena Williams in the first round of the French Open? A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #3099
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
I think she should play Brussels and see there how tired she gets ..i mean, she's not getting to the seminal at FO, so if she feels fresh she can get to QF-SF and then play relaxed (not really tanking)

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3100
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

uploaded Simona's display of brilliance
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3101
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
There's no point in her skipping Brussels, even if she makes semis here. She can use more wins before RG. Besides, in Paris she will play one day and have the next day off, so plenty of time for her to rest.
Good point, I agree although I remember from previous years what typically happened at RG with the players that did very well in the immediately preceding tournaments. They got eliminated early.
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3102
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
uploaded Simona's display of brilliance
Thanks for posting this. I couldn't see the match (too early for me).
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3103
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Simona's really taken advantage of a dream draw for her. If she keeps up this form, she definitely has the ability to beat JJ!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #3104
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

In my opinion Simona is really tired, will be very dificult for her.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3105
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Simona's match with JJ has started... its still on serve 4-3 and JJ serving
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread