Simona Halep (România) - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2971
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I really wonder what she is thinking anyway.

OK, Tomai maybe didn't help her that much and she obviously wants to play more aggressive, no problem, but changing your whole game and game plan without a coach, how should that work out?

She is coming from a wealthy family, she doesn't have the problems to find herself a decent coach...
She could take example from Sorana - there are many young and handsome former ITF tennis players in Romania
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #2972
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I thing they have been playing for 2 hours - Simona must be bored as hell by LDL moonballs.
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2973
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She could take example from Sorana - there are many young and handsome former ITF tennis players in Romania
True, Cadantu is partly coached by Adrian Cruciat for example.

Thus said, broken when serving for the set at 5-3 30-0.

EDIT: Rebreak to 6-4, final set getting on.

Last edited by Curcubeu : May 4th, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #2974
country flag grs

6-4 Simona in the second set in witch she had the only game won on service. The third set started with a new break from LDL.
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #2975
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

This match must be all kinds of awful.

LiDl won 27% of the points on her 1st serve in the second set, Simona at least 38%.
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2976
country flag Curcubeu

Couldn't break from 0-40, game over and off to bed.

Tired of this shit, in the truest sense of the word.
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #2977
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Veni vidi vinci maybe next year when she'll have another WC... noooot!

At least she won a set out of respect for Tiriac. Now she can go on and take care of what is really interesting in Madrid. Buying shoes, for instance. LV. I bet she likes them!
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #2978
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

She still not get a new coach? She definitely need one, she played really awful.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #2979
country flag Curcubeu

Should have given a wildcard to Cadantu.
She knows how to trash LDL.

As for Simona. I thought she was cleverer than Sorana, but she is exactly heading the same way. Sorana, however dug her way out. Now it's up to Simona to show some insight.
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #2980
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score: 26 64 46.

Welp.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #2981
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Rome, Qualifying Draw:

(7)Halep
v (wc)Balducci
Voskoboeva v (11)Hantuchova

Go go go Simona! Hope you make it to the second round of qualies!
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #2982
country flag Curcubeu

The only player playing up to her ranking.
Beating players ranked below her, getting trashed by players above her.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...0#post27859210

But to be honest, you can't get many lower ranked players when entering Premier events day in day out as a barely Top 70 player, though.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #2983
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #2984
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Simona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The only player playing up to her ranking.
Beating players ranked below her, getting trashed by players above her.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...0#post27859210

But to be honest, you can't get many lower ranked players when entering Premier events day in day out as a barely Top 70 player, though.
Hantuchova was lower than her in the rankings before Madrid.
So if they will play Sunday, before the new official rankings are published, Simona should win.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2985
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Déesse of Switzerland. Legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Hantuchova was lower than her in the rankings before Madrid.
So if they will play Sunday, before the new official rankings are published, Simona should win.
Only MD matches counted.
Closed Thread