Simona Halep (România) - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #2791
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Look at all the fucks she gives...

Don't think so. I've seen her playing a lot worse not being bothered by any injury. Maybe a precautionary thing.

She needs a coach asap to teach her some kind of mental spirit. She completely burnt out in that regard and giving some basic match-up tactics wouldn't be bad either, like not serving to Ana's forehand on every GP.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #2792
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Hello, Simona has retired from the match with Ivanovic, she had a medical time out five minutes before for her back. She wasn´t playing bad but neither well.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #2793
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, as I said I have seen her much worse and in an even worse physical state with tapes all around and she finished her matches.

On the one hand, it's good because she may crossed the border a few times in the past and learnt from that, on the other hand she was completely crushing Govortsova in under an hour, where the heck should that come from? I 'm pretty sure it wasn't as serious as that she was forced to retire asap, her serving even got better when the match went on...

I guess I'm also biased because of those careless performances she had those past couple of weeks. It all adds up, but she desperately needs a coach to back her up.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #2794
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #2795
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Dubai, Qualifying Draw

(2)Suarez Navarro v Govortsova
(wc)Al Nabhani v Rogowska
Hantuchova v Karolina Pliskova
Daniilidou v (8)Halep

She has to defend R2 points in Dubai - also coming from qualies last year.

Good luck!
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #2796
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She's 1-0 against Eleni, and Eleni's not started the year particularly well.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #2797
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona's on court now.

Won the first set, 62. Lost the second, 46.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #2798
country flag Curcubeu

Won 6-2 4-6 6-2

Had 23 BPs in that match and should have definitely won in straight sets.

Hantuchova or Pliskova next.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #2799
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

It seems that Simona retired.
Also Monica does not play next week ?
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2800
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, her match is not in the OOP and Daniela herself confirmed that she has a w/o
Then, it really was brave that she somehow fought through today's match after losing the second set, but she is losing another couple of important ranking points.

Anyway, something stinks. Injured here, injured there. When was the last time Simona could compete for back to back weeks without being bothered by an injury?
I know it's just smaller things and the play on hard courts for so many weeks a year is demanding on the body, but this actually proves even more so that she isn't practicing correctly or that her body is already burnt out what I cannot believe for such a young woman. Her level of fitness is pretty bad for a Top 50 player and her attitude in the last couple of matches was questionable as well.

Simona desperately needs a new and especially professional coaching staff, because this is in all seriousness very worrying to say the least.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #2801
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks for Eleni
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2802
country flag Curcubeu

This especially sucks for Olga who won a total of one game against her this week when Simona already had those problems. After all she withdrew from Fed Cup.

On the other hand Govortsova is the most basic player in the Top 100, so I'm surprised she is winning matches after all.

Thus said, this injury probably hinders her most on serve, because she had no problems to put pressure on the returning end neither to Ivanovic, nor to Daniilidou who DFed the crap out of the ball in latter stages.
She didn't even win 50% of the 1st serve points on the relatively fast courts of Doha and Dubai against the above mentioned.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #2803
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Simona

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #2804
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Hello, anybody can tell me why Simona is not in the next round?, what is w.o. for Hantuchova??, it is unbelieveable.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2805
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
Hello, anybody can tell me why Simona is not in the next round?, what is w.o. for Hantuchova??, it is unbelieveable.
W.O is for Walk Over, meaning Simona forfeited for the next match, therefore Dani is through to next round. Why did Simona give that walkover, that's another question and I don't have any answer.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread