Simona Halep (România) - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #2626
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

3rd match together in a month and a half
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #2627
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

This hear is playing all the tournaments versus AMG or Nadia Petrova and sharapova.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2628
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2012 Kremlin Cup

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #2629
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Simona doing her best Caro impersonation against Nadia but whatever I can't stand Petrova for some reason (especially after she laughed when Sanchez called Stosur a fucking bitch...) so I'm glad Simo won !
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #2630
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

My first thought: Vintage Wozniacki right there.

But she really lifted her game after that awful 1st set (2/21 ratio). Simona always tries her best out there, even though the situation seems hopeless and she eventually found her rhythm and really ran everything down on this so called indoor court. People are moaning about Nadia not being able to hit through, but Simona herself gave away some rallies by loose shot position on the net. All in all, maybe her biggest win of the year after Petrova's recent success and in front of her home crowd playing in Moscow for the first time and after being a set down - she fought against all odds and prevailed.

Next up, Dolonc.

You are becoming such a Romanian tard, Jason. Not healthy at all!
Wasn't it 'bitch of a time' or something?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #2631
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Simona won the last two sets with a ratio of 7 winners / set, definitively > Nadal's one
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2632
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

GM hating up, though.

Simona is such a pusher, really. I mean why does she play defensive tennis against Petrova on a very slow hard court? She should outbash her with ease.

Seriously, some people have either not picked up a racket in their life yet or are just plain delusional and blind hated.

By the way, fighter entry well deserved today.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #2633
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Omg
I stopped keeping track of the livescore at some point in the second set
And now I find out this
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #2634
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

There were many beautiful points in that match (alright - also many stupid mistakes, mostly made by Nadia vho gave 3 games away with 3 DF at BPs ), but the most beautiful ones were Simona winners because she needed to work very hard for every single such a point.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2635
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona
I did not expect the win and this makes it even more enjoyable
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2636
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2012 Generali Ladies Linz

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #2637
country flag Bonk

2012 Kremlin Cup

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #2638
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 61 60 To freaking Dolonc I hope it's because she's injured.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #2639
country flag Curcubeu

Fucking ridicolous, really.

Should have retired.

So Romanian to upset a big name just to lose to a uber scrub in the round after. Whatever.

I hope she can improve her fitness in the off-season. She really has to.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #2640
country flag soimu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Fucking ridicolous, really.

Should have retired.

So Romanian to upset a big name just to lose to a uber scrub in the round after. Whatever.

I hope she can improve her fitness in the off-season. She really has to.
This and this.
I am afraid that all today's 3 matches will go in an unfavorable way.
Closed Thread