Simona Halep (România) - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #2611
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2612
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Defeated Tsurenko 3-0 Ret.

#1 next now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #2613
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
She is a school girl
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2614
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

^ nice photo

Simona won doubles also yesterday with ME Camerin 6-4 ret vs Grandin/Uhlirova.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #2615
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Come on Simona do your best against Azarenka.
I am looking forward to watch this match.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2616
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

She really did her best, but just too many errors for her.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #2617
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Too short, too tiny, too powerless for the style of game she wants to play.

Last edited by grs : Oct 11th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #2618
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Too short, too tiny, to powerless for the kind of game she wants to play.
Pretty much this.

It also explains why she is such a physical mess at times. She is demanding everything from her body and as you said she isn't the strongest player out there.

Her biggest chance for the future lies in improving her footwork and defense abilities, as well as her serving.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #2619
country flag soimu

Lost 1&1 but it wasn't much she could do more at this moment against Azarenka. Sharapova took only 4 games from her last week.

Yes her serving needs to improve. She is obligated to work too much, exhausting herself for every point she wins.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2620
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=469569

here you find my pictures and review abuot her Linz match against Vika

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #2621
country flag soimu

^
Thanks for announcing us.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #2622
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Simona had no chance against Vika unfortunately. Tough draw for her.

I hope she wins a title next year, she's very talented. It's time for her to make a big impression at the slams too!
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #2623
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Moscow, Main Draw:

(4)Ana Ivanovic (SRB) v BYE
Q v Q
Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) v Q
Simona Halep (ROU) v (6)Nadia Petrova (RUS)

When was the last time she played Petrova? I can't remember.

Why can't she play AMG for once, oh wait...
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #2624
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible draw for Simo again...she really has no luck with her draws.
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #2625
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

This girl must play at LOTO.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread