Simona Halep (România) - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2596
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Nadia is in final, so we can forgive Simona
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2597
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, on the other hand one can say that this could have been her final...

Or even more...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 29th, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #2598
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Simona will be live on ES tomorrow. 2nd televised match on Center Court.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM   #2599
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Sharapova - Halep 7-5 7-5.
The match started in a scary way and I was afraid of some humiliation. Then Simona recovered nicely and put some pressure on Sharapova.
This is the kind of match where the longer it lasts the better for the lower ranked player. Hope it gives confidence to Simona.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:17 PM   #2600
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

But it's pitiful that she can't hold the second set. At the beginning, it really makes me worry about her. Never expect this result she got.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #2601
country flag Curcubeu

Poor quality match, but mostly because of Sharapova.

Simona did what she was supposed to do, keeping the ball in play as long as possible and let her opponent move. Of course, her serve doesn't allow her free points or any dictation of play. She lacks the weapons to keep up with the big hitters and the speed to fully rely on her defense.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM   #2602
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova scored both her points and Simona's as well. She plays pretty bad now , now wonder Serena bagels her with ease.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:40 PM   #2603
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

I just saw part of the match, but I think simona's serve was really good, someone very angle, another ones close to the line. But of ourse with only 3 winners she can not beat this top players.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2604
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Kerber took 0 games from Sharapova today in QF.
So Simona performance was more than honorable.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2605
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Maria played a million times better against Angie tho.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #2606
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

Any pictures of Simona from the Asia tournaments?
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #2607
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Linz, Main Draw:

(1)Azarenka - Rus
Halep - Qualifier
Martic - Cîrstea
(wc)Mayr-Achleitner - Lisicki

Nice draw and a great R2 waiting for her!
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #2608
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

She's lucky this time. Qualifier in the first and there's a good chance Azarenka will withdraw from Linz, I think.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #2609
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Why do you say Azarenka will withdraw?. Why is she here if she is going to withdraw?. Would be a great news for her expectations.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #2610
country flag Curcubeu

R1 against Q Tsurenko.

Easiest qualifier in my opinion.
Closed Thread