Simona Halep (România) - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #2581
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

She routined Petrova easily in Miami earlier this year, so she certainly knows how to win against her.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #2582
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Lost 6-7 0-6 to Petrova
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #2583
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she didn't choke...

Losing to Petrova isn't a pity. On to Beijing.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #2584
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
As long as she didn't choke...

Losing to Petrova isn't a pity. On to Beijing.
She did it She has 5-3 and a SP on Nadia's second serve.
In TB she lost 4-7 without winning a single point on her serve (Nadia won 1, but was enough)

From that moment, the usual mental collapse came (as you know I call it Hanescu - Tomai syndrome - after loosing a good opportunity no more desire and mental energy for fight).
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2585
country flag Curcubeu

Well deserved entry after an as clutch as possible performance against CSN. Figuring out the mind of a Romanian tennis player.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2586
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

From all the gifs of all tennis girls from entire Internet you use one with Alexandra
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #2587
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Disappointing manner of losing a tennis match.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #2588
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
From all the gifs of all tennis girls from entire Internet you use one with Alexandra
Because it's the only one that perfectly illustrates how many fucks I'm giving over another choketastic performance.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #2589
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Simona Halep.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #2590
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #2591
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Simo

how come she looks like Jeremy Renner in my sig so much

The McFanPage | The McTrans Page | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2592
country flag Curcubeu

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2593
country flag grs

La Multi Ani Simona!
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #2594
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Beijing, Main Draw:

Kirilenko v Makarova
Q v Pavlyuchenkova
Arvidsson v Cirstea
Halep v Sharapova

And as a birthday present, she will get the possibility to beat Sharapova.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2595
country flag soimu

I really like this draw. Nothing to lose. GL !
Closed Thread