Simona Halep (România) - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #2536
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep (România)

It really is the best draw for her, by comparing AO,FO and Wimbledon. But she really in a terrible form, also she withdrew the new haven, so it really is the problem of her state

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #2537
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta is also in bad form. It's a toss-up. Their h2h is 2-1 Simona, including the win on hard at Doha.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #2538
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona at Slams this year was weak but I hope that she’ll do better at US Open. The last major of the year should motivate her.
Looking at her stats from Feb to May she was in steady progress. Then the trend stopped and started with R1 losses mostly. AMG beat her 3 times in less than 2 months.

One win is a must for her now, but I wish for more.
GL Simona !
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #2539
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Mmmmmm i saw the live score the first time and Benesova was leading the set 4 games to 1 or something like that, finally she won the first set 7-5. I hope this won't be swim to die on the beach.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #2540
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Great comeback, girl. Keep it up!
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #2541
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Simo saving herself for a total collapse nice win though, defended last year's points!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #2542
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Started to worry in the tie-break
Meelis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2543
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

7-5 7-6

Never expected that she is able to make such comebacks like she did in the first set and I honestly didn't expect her to win in straight sets as well.

Nothing to lose against Petrova.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #2544
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Phew, finally a good win. She won just one of her last 7 matches on the tour, and that was against Larcher de Brito.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #2545
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Great win for her. I think she has like 40% chance with Petrova.
Difficult but possible.

Just don't know why she is playing doubles also. Is she fit now ?
With Savchuk vs Voracova/Zakopalova.
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #2546
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post

Just don't know why she is playing doubles also. Is she fit now ?
With Savchuk vs Voracova/Zakopalova.
For money?
grs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #2547
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
For money?
+1
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #2548
country flag soimu

It seems that Simona will be on a streamed court (c 17)
Great to see her playing !
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #2549
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Anibody knows if her match will be broadcasted for eurosport?.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #2550
country flag Curcubeu

Depends where you live. ES has national windows to chose from, but ES2 is showing the same match in all countries as far as I know.

But streams are definitely available.
Closed Thread