Simona Halep (România) - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #2521
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Western & Southern Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #2522
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Simona will face in first round Anabel Medina Garrigues and if she pass she will face " again " Sam Stosur. She should play lotto, I am pretty sure she would win.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #2523
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Watch her drawing Venus in the first round of the US Open.
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #2524
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

3 games - at this rate she is going to be AMG's punchbag at the end of the year.

For fuck's sake, she should already be ranked much higher, but due to some smaller injuries (mostly caused just because of being unfit) she's still hanging around in the bottom 50 range...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Aug 15th, 2012 at 09:59 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #2525
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Now 1-4 h2h.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #2526
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Olympics

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #2527
country flag Bonk

2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #2528
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

Is someone playing in Dallas or New Haven this week?
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #2529
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Someone?, what do you mean?. Simona withdrew from new haven
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #2530
country flag Curcubeu

US Open, Main Draw:

Petrova - Gajdosova
Halep - Benesova
Cadantu - Wozniak
[WC] Oudin - Safarova

Great draw, but of course not fit enough to take advantage of it.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #2531
country flag Falcon7x

Well, I supose she has not played last tournaments because she has been training hard to be fit for us open. We have to believe she knows what she does.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #2532
country flag Falcon7x

Second round is supossed to be versus Nadia Petrova. I don't think is so great draw.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #2533
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Not great but could be worse
I'll be satisfied if she can defend her R2 points

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #2534
country flag Falcon7x

Yes, it is true.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2535
country flag Curcubeu

Defeated her 4 & 2 earlier this year, so it's actually a great draw. Nadia usually struggles on American Hard Courts.