Simona Halep (România) - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2296
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Lol

Left after 1st set, anyone so kind to tell me what happened in between.
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #2297
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Lol

I don't know, to me Simona looks as good as ever as I started to watch at he end of the second set.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #2298
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol

It's looks like she had read your previous post
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2299
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I don't know, to me Simona looks as good as ever as I started to watch at he end of the second set.
Rule #1, never leave a WTA match before it's over. Stupid me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
It's looks like she had read your previous post
You can't be bother her for that.
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #2300
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Played more agressively, started to hit winners (especially some beautiful longline backhands) and, of course, Domi played like crap.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #2301
country flag Curcubeu

I should have stayed out of here, now it's probably raining the whole day left and she will lose her rhythm and the match.
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #2302
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Yes, really bad for Simona, really bad, she was going straight to win, and Dominika seems to be out of the match.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #2303
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
I should have stayed out of here, now it's probably raining the whole day left and she will lose her rhythm and the match.
This scenario sounds familiar
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #2304
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol

Saw the whole match.
She started to change more the direction, hit more flat and so the winners, more variation in the game.
And also keep checking Domi’s backhand and the Slovak start to mistake from there.

Simona was playing so good. I am afraid a bit of this interruption.
Go Simona
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #2305
country flag Curcubeu

They may resume play tonight as it stopped raining. Please, do so.
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #2306
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I'm not surprised over how Simona lost the first set, taking into account that domi came with all the power in the game (a domi lead on Azarenka 6-1 and 4-0 in set 2, but ultimately lost in 3 sets) I really wanted to bet on simona after she lost the first set.. but I had no balls to do it. What to say about her game..drop shots, slice and lob are a bit poor,need more practice
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #2307
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

If it does not starts soon I will lose the end because I have to go from home.
The 1st game is very important and Simona have to keep her serve.
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2308
country flag Curcubeu

I want to watch the 2nd semi of Eurovision, so hurry up, please.

EDIT: Match will resume at 8.30 CET.

Last edited by Curcubeu : May 24th, 2012 at 06:08 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #2309
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I hope not to hear many OLES, nor her coach,who screaming like a jerk when the ball was still played..hai simona good luck
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #2310
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
I'm not surprised over how Simona lost the first set, taking into account that domi came with all the power in the game (a domi lead on Azarenka 6-1 and 4-0 in set 2, but ultimately lost in 3 sets) I really wanted to bet on simona after she lost the first set.. but I had no balls to do it. What to say about her game..drop shots, slice and lob are a bit poor,need more practice
don't you dare to remind me that ever again!

Quote:
I want to watch the 2nd semi of Eurovision, so hurry up, please.
Go Sweden
Closed Thread