Simona Halep (România) - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #2146
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Nothing to say.
Such a bitter taste after this.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #2147
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Simona had no desire to fight today. She was totally absent with her mind in other place.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #2148
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Really the worst match I've seen of any Romanian player so far this year (even worse than Monica vs. Kirilenko and this has to mean something), I would have turned off, but it was too fascinating like watching a car crash. Ugh...
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #2149
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Weird.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #2150
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

What happen to Symona?? I couldn´t wath the match. She was leading 4 games to 1 in the first set.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #2151
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Just folded and gave up, weak...
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #2152
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

How come she had a large different after she fell behind in the first set. In the second set, she totally didn't have any determination to win, or even just one game

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #2153
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

cred ca poate avea ceva probleme fizice,astfel nu pot sa-me explic postura ei corporala,era atit de anemica fara nici un nerv.sau alta varianta ar fi ca nu sa mentalizat sa dea totul in teren(poate turneul de saptamina viitoare a fost prezent in subconstientu ei?)enfim MENTALITATE... sper sa nu fie prob. fizice,ci doar o zi proasta din partea ei. simona
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #2154
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Simona had no desire to fight today. She was totally absent with her mind in other place.
totally agree with you. she lost the game before entering the court
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #2155
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
cred ca poate avea ceva probleme fizice,astfel nu pot sa-me explic postura ei corporala,era atit de anemica fara nici un nerv.sau alta varianta ar fi ca nu sa mentalizat sa dea totul in teren(poate turneul de saptamina viitoare a fost prezent in subconstientu ei?)enfim MENTALITATE... sper sa nu fie prob. fizice,ci doar o zi proasta din partea ei. simona
She had her calf taped, so tape free Simona didn't hold for too long...

But I doubt that this was the main factor for her melt down because she would have reacted differently on court if something bothered her. Indeed, it was probably all a mental thing, reminded me a lot of her coach's male 'pupil' in terms of body language and desire at the end of the match...
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #2156
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

What a harsh score. I have seen only few games in 1st set and it look "balanced" in a way, one breaking other and so. Simona needs after this. She was favorite even for bookmakers. But against a spanish on clay and at home it's not easy.
Simona
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #2157
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

I still think, if she gave up it was because she was tired for the doubles matches. I don´t know why she plays doubles, every time she do it she loose potencial on her single matches. Now she has to rest and prepare fisically and mentally for fes,to do a good tournament and she will climb many positions on her ranking whith the points she has gained until now.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #2158
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Simona
I like that she plays doubles and she reached the QF in Barca this week IIRC, but I'm too lazy to look it up to confirm this

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #2159
country flag Falcon7x

42 this week
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #2160
country flag traddles

traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of

which is the next tournament for her?
traddles is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread